Page 3 of 10 [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

What is your Nudist Quotient?
MegaPrude - I never take my clothes off for any reason and even bathe in my clothes. 1%  1%  [ 4 ]
Prude - Being naked is disgusting. I'm only naked when absolutely necessary. 19%  19%  [ 64 ]
Wimp - I like being naked in my bedroom but I don't want others to see me. 43%  43%  [ 148 ]
Baby - I like being naked in my house and don't care if family sees me, but don't go outside and don't want other people to see me. 18%  18%  [ 61 ]
NudieNerd - I like being naked in my house and go outside and don't care if others see me. 9%  9%  [ 32 ]
Nudie - I like being naked and have gone to nudist resorts and/or nudist beaches. 10%  10%  [ 33 ]
Nudist - I live at a nudist resort and am naked 24/7. 1%  1%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 344

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2010, 10:02 pm

I'm somewhere between wimp and baby; while I don't mind others seeing me, as I have something to be proud of, it would be awkward for me to be naked around family. So I put wimp, but I'm somewhere just above there.

Rocky
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2010, 12:21 am

Actually, I have been to clothing optional beaches and such. Those who have not tried it are probably like I was: nervous about the unknown. Seriously, it is no big deal once you try it. Many people here in the US are too immature to separate nudity from sex. BTW I am not putting down those who choose not to for any reason.

Robert312
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jun 2010, 8:29 am

When streaking became I big fad I started sneaking out of the house at night and running around naked. Sometimes I even ran around in day time when I could be seen.

If nudity were accepted as just an ordinary thing, that would take some of the spice out of life. There was an innocent thrill when someone said they had a playboy and show it to you. It's fun to go to a strip club.

If a streaker ran onto a field and everyone was, "What's that guy doing?" cause being nude was no big deal the world would not be as fun a place.

I also don't like it when the streaker is branded a sex offender, but he or she should be fined, it just shouldn't be a major crime.

MarkRunNJ
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jun 2011, 5:44 pm

I've always gone to my local nude beach at Sandy Hook on a frequent basis. Recently I ran a 7K race with only running shoes. Afterwards I spent time at the resort, the first one I've been ever been to. The atmosphere and sense of community is nearly indescribable. There's a level of acceptance there that people like myself don't usually find in the textiled world. I've always felt connected to nature and it just simply feels right.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2011, 8:20 pm

If everyone else didn't wear clothes, I wouldn't either. But people do wear clothes, and I'm not all that rebellious, so I do too.

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jul 2011, 12:23 am

I like being topless,i like others to see me topless but i am very shy to be topless even though i want others to see me.Not nude except for girls in the bed.I sleep topless in the summe rmost of the time though and when i am home alone,

IDontGetIt
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jul 2011, 2:15 am

I didn't vote - the voting options that involve wearing clothes had negative connotations that did not convey my choice of being clothed.

OddFinn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2011, 2:42 am

Right now I am wearing a pair of socks, so I am not nude, am I? :D

GreatSphinx
Toucan
Toucan

01 Jul 2011, 3:05 am

Sora wrote:
Well, there are some other reasons for not liking being naked. Sensory issues are one example.

That's funny, that's the very reason I like being naked. I do not like feeling clothes (for the most part - they have to have a cool feeling) on me in general. I have gotten past most of my concern over other people seeing me, and I have been naked outside on occasion. I would LOVE to go to a nudist beach/colony. I still don't really like the way I look, but I don't care too much what others think (usually - I do have my days).

OJani
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2011, 3:52 am

I don't like wearing clothes either. When I was a young child I often stripped and left my clothes scattered on the floor. I think it has to do with sensory issues. Currently, when it's hot, I only wear the minimum clothing that I can make others to accept (shorts are enough). At my apartment it means I prefer being totally undressed.

ScientistOfSound
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2011, 4:47 am

I'm not a nudist and I don't like being naked around other people (its uncomfortable, very uncomfortable)
However if I could, I'd walk around in loose clothing/robes. Then I wouldn't be constricted and I'd feel comfortable nobody was looking at me.

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2011, 5:42 am

i'm not nude unless in the shower/bathtub, but that's indeed becouse of sensory issues; i'm quite sensitive to air pressure, and taking my shirt off exposes a very large part of my body to that; i dont even like to go shirtless at the pool for this reason, but it has nothing to do with how i feel about my body (though i could lose a few pounds, but that's besides the point :P)

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2011, 8:13 am

Cross between wimp and baby. Don't mind being naked, but will cover up in front of others.

Xayah
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jul 2011, 8:21 am

Oh I'm definately a prude, I won't walk between the shower and my room naked even if I know I'm home alone :roll: It's got nothing to do with sensory issues, I'm just way self conscious! My own family hasn't seen me naked since I was a baby.

The trials and tribulations of a girl pretending to be normal

Ani
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Jul 2011, 12:33 pm

I LOVE being nakie! My parents are uber-hippies and I grew up in a yurt in the woods. When I was a kid, I would run around nakie all the time! I would take baths with my parents too! So much fun! I still see my dad, mom, and sister naked on a regular basis when I come back home.

I live in the woods still (different place) so I wander around my property naked all the time and sunbathe. I sleep naked every night unless it's winter.

Basically I am totally comfortable in my own skin. The only reason I am weird about other people seeing me or going out in public is not that I feel uncomfortable, but most people are uncomfortable with nudity and think it is disrespectful.

Making people feel uncomfortable or disrespected makes me feel uncomfortable. So that's why I didn't answer "Nudistnerd" on the poll. If I had to or was dared or if someone walked up on me being nude, I wouldn't care. I just don't like to disrespect our culture's "clothes" rules.

I will be naked in front of friends who are comfortable with it too! I just wish there wasn't as much of a stigma attached to nudity so I could be naked more. The whole nudity=sex thing just pisses me off. This is another reason I wouldn't go naked in public, cuz I know guys would gawk at me. Not cool.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 3:44 am

as long as it's not freezing, nude=good. :) why hide what god hath wrought? i mean, most of us don't get upset when we see a naked animal. :idea: if other people don't like it, they can look elsewhere or just grow up a little and learn some tolerance for people different from themselves. sheesh, it's not as though i were [reproducing with] somebody on the front lawn. :roll: