Toucan
Toucan

25 Nov 2005, 2:26 pm

Leo and Rat.

Thagomizer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2005, 2:47 pm

Ares. That means I'm extroverted, extremely active in sports, and muscular. It also means that I am a man of action and act before I think. Of course, I am also extremely sexy and have women all over me as well.

I am also a dog. That means I'm very loyal and trustworthy and all that, and I would be an ideal social, legal, or educational worker or somesuch.

We all *know* those describe me well. :roll:

synchro
Toucan
Toucan

25 Nov 2005, 3:47 pm

Sun: Libra

Moon: Libra

Acendent: Taurus

Chinese: Monkey

While I never have bought into astrology, I will admit that many descriptions of Libras I have read have been quite accurate.

Sanityisoverrated
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2005, 6:40 am

Thought I'd just point out- it's worth finding out about your astrology even if you don't believe it, because it can give you some idea of what people who do believe it think about you! ;)

fionaban
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Nov 2005, 9:37 am

i know enough bout it cos my mum belives it and touaght it me as a young kid

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2005, 9:43 am

The ox personality, which does not really hit home for me: http://chinese.astrology.com/ox.html

and here's aquarius. http://www.astrology-online.com/aquarius.htm

blah

Thagomizer wrote:
Ares. That means I'm extroverted, extremely active in sports, and muscular. It also means that I am a man of action and act before I think. Of course, I am also extremely sexy and have women all over me as well.

I am also a dog. That means I'm very loyal and trustworthy and all that, and I would be an ideal social, legal, or educational worker or somesuch.

We all *know* those describe me well. :roll:

Oh yeah, can't keep you off of that football field.

Knasher
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Nov 2005, 4:14 pm

I'm aquarius and a the rat. Fear my disease carring skills...

eromi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Nov 2005, 5:15 am

THESE STAR SIGN REALLY ARE TRUE.

You can spot a fire sign (aries, sag, leo) as soon as you see them. Especially aries they are quite loud and if they are not loud, they think they are better than you. Virgos are really intelligent and logical thinkers. Leos usually have bad luck, aquarius are really easy to talk to as are libras. Piscies are quite kind but can be a bit sneaky, cancers are a bit sneaky too and they like a drink and stash money under the bed. Taurus think they are beautiful even if they are not. Libras like beauty but it doesn't make them beautiful. Gemini are intelligent but not very loyal. Capricorns are short, but the bit of leg they do have is really good.
Sagitarians are really kinky and would steal your man or woman without a second thought and run of to another destination.

You have been warned :wink:

Eromi

Sanityisoverrated
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2005, 5:34 am

eromi wrote:

You can spot a fire sign (aries, sag, leo) as soon as you see them. Especially aries they are quite loud and if they are not loud, they think they are better than you. Virgos are really intelligent and logical thinkers. Leos usually have bad luck, aquarius are really easy to talk to as are libras. Piscies are quite kind but can be a bit sneaky, cancers are a bit sneaky too and they like a drink and stash money under the bed. Taurus think they are beautiful even if they are not. Libras like beauty but it doesn't make them beautiful. Gemini are intelligent but not very loyal. Capricorns are short, but the bit of leg they do have is really good.
Sagitarians are really kinky and would steal your man or woman without a second thought and run of to another destination.

Eromi

What about us Scorpios?

hecate
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2005, 5:43 am

Sanityisoverrated wrote:
What about us Scorpios?

you're the worst ones of the lot (according to astrology)! :wink:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... pic&t=5825

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2005, 8:37 am

eromi wrote:

Eromi

What about aquarii?

Sanityisoverrated
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2005, 1:05 pm

Serissa wrote:
What about aquarii?

eromi wrote:

Eromi

mellow
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Nov 2005, 6:49 pm

Taurus and yes, I'm stubborn!!

DivaD
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2005, 7:04 pm

capricorn. capricious and corny :oops: