Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2009, 12:13 am

autismrocks wrote:
LabPet wrote:
^ Do not be afraid, autismrocks. You are amongst your own kind here & level of functioning is of no real consequence. You'll be all right!
kan we talk ?? i wood like to talk to talk my call sign is autismrocks but my nik mame is rabbitt , rabbitt is good rabbtt wize!! !! !

Hi Autismrocks - In the Haven there is the Non-Verbal Forum where many of us chat. The Non-Verbal Forum (Special Silent Forum) is a *sticky* on Wrong Planet. I would imagine there's quite a few that would like to correspond! KingdomOfRats, Age1600, and others are all good friends.
http://www.wrongplanet.net/posts73273-start225.html <<< Click on this link to the Special Silent Forum on Wrong Planet.

autismrocks
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 May 2009, 10:48 am

LabPet wrote:
autismrocks wrote:
LabPet wrote:
^ Do not be afraid, autismrocks. You are amongst your own kind here & level of functioning is of no real consequence. You'll be all right!
kan we talk ?? i wood like to talk to talk my call sign is autismrocks but my nik mame is rabbitt , rabbitt is good rabbtt wize!! !! !

Hi Autismrocks - In the Haven there is the Non-Verbal Forum where many of us chat. The Non-Verbal Forum (Special Silent Forum) is a *sticky* on Wrong Planet. I would imagine there's quite a few that would like to correspond! KingdomOfRats, Age1600, and others are all good friends.
http://www.wrongplanet.net/posts73273-start225.html <<< Click on this link to the Special Silent Forum on Wrong Planet.
hi lab pet i hope i not doing wrong? if i am i sry i reallely do have autism i dont ly plz beleeve me i not heer to ofend peepel peepel dont understand me and it sux and i dont understand how tese forum werk or how to post waer to post dif posts im new to tis stuff so if u can plz help me undersdstandi not a freek i have been calld tat b4 and retaded looser mabe i am maybe tis is y i nt have grlfrend tay tink i to ugley,dum,or wutevri going thru ahar time rihgt nor i lost my sistur lastnite she was in hospitil she had crones and i mite end up in mentel hospil cuz i cant handel tings now it too mush for me emotionalley then lastyeaur i was abuseedd ina gruop home , now back with adoped familey soo i just SAERDto deth :cry: i good person well tat wut mommy tell me. i feel u mad @ me plz domt be, rabbitt

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2009, 3:54 pm

autismrocks - I shall lock this thread.