Page 230 of 291 [ 4650 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233 ... 291  Next

Davidlorenzo41
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Dec 2012, 10:27 am

League_Girl wrote:

You worked on learning to be flexible and overcame the inflexibility but you feel gypped because you see people around you being inflexible and they don't even have AS.

That's true for me. I worked hard to overcome being a picky eater and now will eat almost anything, so now it irritates me when my wife is picky about eating.

Zoneixo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Dec 2012, 12:25 pm

Hey, I got a few to add too :)

...You might be an aspie if you remember every English lyric on a Japanese vocaloid song such as "Love is war" by Hatsune Miku.

...You might be an aspie if you can listen to the same song over and over and OVER again but never get bored of it.

...You might be an aspie if you end up beating the BT/Sky broadband technicians to it.

...You might be an aspie if you always end up taking regular trips to the doctors for simple things such as a sore finger or something like that.

...You might be an aspie if you can spend over 10 hours on the computer all day everyday.

...You might be an aspie if you'd rather have the floor swallow you up then go to your friends birthday party.

...You might be an aspie if you can finish a single piece of work in at least 10 mins or less.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 1:33 pm

Davidlorenzo41 wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

You worked on learning to be flexible and overcame the inflexibility but you feel gypped because you see people around you being inflexible and they don't even have AS.

That's true for me. I worked hard to overcome being a picky eater and now will eat almost anything, so now it irritates me when my wife is picky about eating.

I forgot I ever posted this. Whenever I told my husband about him being inflexible or other people, he would tell me I was the one who is, not them. :?

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses. Possibly OCD. Is very private about herself.

Last edited by League_Girl on 31 Dec 2012, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whirlingmind
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 2:15 pm

You might be an Aspie if...

...you're not NT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DX AS & both daughters on the autistic spectrum

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 2:18 pm

You might be an Aspie if you can recite from memory every line of dialogue from your favorite book, movie, or program, but you can not remember the names of any of the streets on the way to school or work.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 3:16 pm

you might be an aspie if you makes quotes from every single tv show or movie..

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 3:21 pm

You might be an Aspie if the only word you remember from the PSAT vocabulary section is the one :evil: you missed. I'd never heard the word "plethora" before that stupid test. Now I hear it every day, dangit.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 3:45 pm

You think of stufflike anime 24/7 and even visualize everything anime!!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 3:50 pm

.redro esrever ni ecnetnes eritne na fo srettel eht tsop ot emit eht ekat yllautca uoy fi eipsA na eb thgim uoY

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Webalina
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 11:19 pm

You might be Aspie if you can read the above backwards sentence with little or no trouble... :)

LilFlo
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Jan 2013, 11:22 pm

Webalina wrote:
You might be Aspie if you can read the above backwards sentence with little or no trouble... :)

... and confess you find it amusing =)

Wandering_Stranger
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2013, 7:15 am

... You're taking part in a debate about capital punishment. You say it's wrong and explain why. Someone then says how they'd like to see your research in this and is it your area of expertise? Serial killers, etc. are a special interest of mine.

And no, I didn't admit that part!

whirlingmind
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2013, 7:59 am

Fnord wrote:
.redro esrever ni ecnetnes eritne na fo srettel eht tsop ot emit eht ekat yllautca uoy fi eipsA na eb thgim uoY

...and if after reading the above sentence with ease, you start analysing how long it took the poster to type it.

DX AS & both daughters on the autistic spectrum

FishStickNick
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 3:46 am

…You just spent the majority of your day browsing Wrong Planet. Not only that, but it's almost 1am and you're still posting away. :oops:

Sylvastor
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 8:29 am

whirlingmind wrote:
Fnord wrote:

...and if after reading the above sentence with ease, you start analysing how long it took the poster to type it.

.flesruoy ti yrt yllanif dna...

LilFlo
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Jan 2013, 12:04 pm

... you start to analyze the motto of the band you saw yesterday during the concert itself, word by word, asking yourself those kind of questions : which word belongs to which category, which word(s) doesn't/don't fit with the others, is there any symmetry in the word order choice, what should finally be the motto in order to respect a logic...