Page 255 of 291 [ 4650 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258 ... 291  Next

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 11:18 am

You dread hearing the lunch time bell in high school because it brings out the loud, noisy, rude kids so you have to spend the entire lunch period by yourself in the back of the school in the bleachers.

You walked home the 3 1/2 miles from school every day because all those misbehaving kids were now on the bus.

If a girl approached you and complained that your voice is weird, your style of dress is old and the teacher likes you best because you do your homework in time and you think, "Wow, a girl is talking to me!"

(In my case it'd be a good looking guy but the sentiment is there).

Last edited by redrobin62 on 06 Nov 2015, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 11:23 am

If the school bell in general is your nemesis.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 11:48 am

You might be an aspie if people constantly change their opinion of you from dumb-ass to smart-ass.

-Paul Erdos

"There are two types of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from looking at your files, and cryptography that will stop major governments from reading your files."

-Bruce Schneider

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 11:49 am

You might be an aspie if people call you characters from the television that are clearly autistic.

-Paul Erdos

"There are two types of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from looking at your files, and cryptography that will stop major governments from reading your files."

-Bruce Schneider

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 11:53 am

redrobin62 wrote:
You dread hearing the lunch time bell in high school because it brings out the loud, noisy, rude kids so you have to spend the entire lunch period by yourself in the back of the school in the bleachers.

You walked home the 3 1/2 miles from school every day because all those misbehaving kids were now on the bus.

If a girl approached you and complained that your voice is weird, your style of dress is old and the teacher likes you best because you do your homework in time and you think, "Wow, a girl is talking to me!"

(In my case it'd be a good looking guy but the sentiment is there).

I've never had people tell me my voice is weird, but I have had people tell me my dress-style is weird.

-Paul Erdos

-Bruce Schneider

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 11:53 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
If you listen to your favourite songs while playing on this forum [totally me!]

Totally me too!

-Paul Erdos

-Bruce Schneider

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 3:58 pm

When you're five and hear it's uncool if you are a boy and are friends with girls so you draw pictures of yourself murdering girls in the class.

-Paul Erdos

-Bruce Schneider

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 6:46 pm

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 7:00 pm

You might be an aspie if you arrive in class 10 minutes before everyone else.

Rudin wrote:
When you're five and hear it's uncool if you are a boy and are friends with girls so you draw pictures of yourself murdering girls in the class.

I drew lightning striking girls and guys with ak47's killing them.

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 7:12 pm

redrobin62 wrote:
^^^ Yikes!

I also threw their shoes in the bin.

It's not like they were/are every nice to me. They would throw my favourite plush toy on the ground and it would get all dirty. :(

-Paul Erdos

-Bruce Schneider

WAautisticguy
Toucan
Toucan

06 Nov 2015, 11:47 pm

Here we go again. A few more.
- If you have a phobia of being late to class. If I start seeing a somewhat empty hall, I start practically RUNNING down the hall. I'm afraid to hear that tardy bell while trying to get to class without a hall pass, which would lead to a big time meltdown.
- You are SEVENTEEN years old and love going to estate, yard, garage and rummage sales as if you were an old lady.
- You don't like to buy old stupid clothes at yard sales - rather, you go for the antiques, the movies and the occasional knickknack or book.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 11:54 pm

If as a child you will tell the same favorite jokes time and again

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2015, 1:20 am

Rudin wrote:
It's not like they were/are every nice to me. They would throw my favourite plush toy on the ground and it would get all dirty. :(

i brought a plush toy to school once named andy and never got it back. whether it was stolen or i just lost it, it irked me.

(still not over it)

(just kidding)

Rudin wrote:
Kuraudo777 wrote:
If you listen to your favourite songs while playing on this forum [totally me!]

Totally me too!

me three.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Grammar Geek
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2015, 2:57 pm

If you're lucky enough to live in a state that has county codes on its license plates and see a county abbreviation you don't recognize, so you can't wait to look it up and figure out where the county is located and learn more information about it.

Justeve
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2015, 3:38 pm

If you sit slumped, head in hands and words fail.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2015, 4:49 pm

If you are a young adult and your room and bed are full of stuffies. [True story!]

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII