Page 266 of 291 [ 4650 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269 ... 291  Next

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 10:52 pm

Joe90 wrote:
Why do you keep calling humans 'precious lil "people"'?

It's those damn ewoks.

shortfatbalduglymen, I'm only trying to lighten the mood.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 12:09 am

248RPA wrote:
someone tells you to sit down, and you sit directly on the floor before realising that's probably not what they meant.

My NT son did that today. And I did this once in 5th grade but I knew what my bus driver meant but she kept telling me to sit down and with me being too nervous to just sit in a random seat because they were all full, I just sat in the aisle because she wouldn't tell a kid to scoot over to have me sit.

Quote:
someone gets annoyed at you for wearing the same thing every day.

That happened with me so I stopped because it was getting me negative attention so I made sure to not wear the same outfit two days in a row. Then I learned I shouldn't wear the same outfit in the same week.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses. Possibly OCD. Is very private about herself.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:16 am

Well, how many clothes is one supposed to have? Not wear the same outfit in the same week? What if you did your laundry in the middle of the week? And why do those people care? Personally, I have a lot of clothes, but not everyone likes collecting clothes.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:18 am

You see an article with the headline "15 low calorie meals" and right away you think it's meals with only 15 calories before realizing it's 15 meals that is low calorie.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:20 am

CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
Well, how many clothes is one supposed to have? Not wear the same outfit in the same week? What if you did your laundry in the middle of the week? And why do those people care? Personally, I have a lot of clothes, but not everyone likes collecting clothes.

I had a lot of clothes and my mom always did laundry but I sometimes forget that some families are poor so their kids are not going to have a lot of clothes to wear and they might not be able to do laundry anytime they want. It's not like they can go to a washing machine and then wash them and leave it and then come back when it's done.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 2:36 am

Okay, but what does that have to do with not being allowed to wear the same clothes in the same week?

You might be an Aspie if you paint your walls with stuff related to your obsessions, including ultra-specialized things like door closers (the obsession of one person here) or autopsy tables (an obsession I had) or walk-thru metal detectors used at airports or courthouses (another obsession I had). (I never painted my walls about those things tho... even I didn't go that far.)

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 6:31 am

Painting my walls with cat pictures would seem pretty ordinary, but maybe a bit childish for a woman of 52 years.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 6:32 am

You might be an Aspie if you have sexual fetishes around your special interests. Like God and spirituality, or antidepressant drugs.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 9:18 am

I don't have fetishes about my special interests, but I do think it would be nice if I could find a nice man to marry who has the attributes of somebody like Denis Istomin. It would be nice if he liked and accepted me as well.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 9:44 am

CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
Okay, but what does that have to do with not being allowed to wear the same clothes in the same week?

it gives you negative attention and I hated negative attention so instead of complaining, I just didn't do it anymore. I didn't want to be different so I was trying to narrow down the list and not stand out.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 9:50 am

But why would that give you negative attention? It'd just prove you might not be rich. And the others were poor anyway so why would they care? :)

I have an antidepressant fetish, yeah. And a bipolar fetish.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 10:50 am

CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
But why would that give you negative attention? It'd just prove you might not be rich. And the others were poor anyway so why would they care? :)

Are you an actual member of the human race? Did you actually grow up here on planet Earth?
Must not be, and must not have.

Just tell me this. Are you a space alien? Or are you a troll?

If you are space alien who honestly doesn't know then we Earthlings will happily explain it to you, but we wont waste the time if you're just trolling.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 16 Jul 2017, 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 10:55 am

CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
You might be an Aspie if you have sexual fetishes around your special interests. Like God and spirituality, or antidepressant drugs.

Madonna made kinky use of Catholic iconography in her videos. But I cant imagine how you would use pill popping as a "sexual fetish" in the same way. Unless that you mean that you are a conneiseur of sex under the effects of different drugs. That would make sense. Pot is supposed to go well with sex. .

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 10:20 pm

My NT son did that today. And I did this once in 5th grade but I knew what my bus driver meant but she kept telling me to sit down and with me being too nervous to just sit in a random seat because they were all full, I just sat in the aisle because she wouldn't tell a kid to scoot over to have me sit.
___________________________________________________________________________________

yeah sometimes i would rather stand up or sit on the floor of the bus instead of sit next to someone. but of course i am 34 years old and not in 5th grade. almost all the time, everyone on the bus is a stranger. but sometimes those strangers do things, that make me hesitate to go anywhere near them. that could be survival instinct. or judgment. but, in any event, there is no law that says that i have to sit down next to them. so whatever.

That happened with me so I stopped because it was getting me negative attention so I made sure to not wear the same outfit two days in a row. Then I learned I shouldn't wear the same outfit in the same week.

"should", "can", and "will" are all 3 different things. some precious lil "people" are so arrogant that they truly believe that anyone that does anything they do not like, is not justified for living.

a community college instructor said that when she worked as a social worker, a client correctly told her that her latest eight pairs of shoes did not overlap. eight different pairs. and she told them that they had nothing better to do than memorize her outfit.

in their defense, though. maybe they had nothing better to do than memorize your outfit.

:twisted:

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 3:09 am

I am pretty rubbish at following written instructions. Tried cooking a meal a few days ago, cut up some ingredients and it said 'mix in a saucepan', I thought that was oddly specific but hey ho, it's what it's telling me to do, so I put a saucepan on the kitchen worktop and start mixing stuff together. Wife walks in and laughs at me, mix in a saucepan means cook apparently, as in turn the heat up under the saucepan so it mixes together while heating.

Why didn't it say that??! ! :lol:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 4:29 pm

CharityGoodyGrace wrote:

I have an antidepressant fetish, yeah. And a bipolar fetish.

Have you not had kids be mean to you when you were little? Did they not make snide comments or any remarks about your hair or clothes or how you behaved, etc? Why do you think kids with disabilities are more targeted to bullying or kids who are poor or abused? Kids are mean creatures and adults couldn't careless so they don't say anything while kids do.