No 22%  22%  [ 13 ]
Still looking forward to it 8%  8%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 59

Wintergreen_ink
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Apr 2010, 12:10 am

Yeah, it wasn't that long ago actually.

My dad handed me one and told me to drink it, so I did. Partly out of curiosity and partly because I wondered if he didn't think I would actually do it. Haha It didn't even make me feel any different from the way I normally do at all. Haven't had any alcohol since then and I don't really fancy the idea of getting drunk. Bleh I'll probably try some again of my own volition when I'm older though.

bigdave
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Apr 2010, 1:28 am

When I was a freshman or sophmore in HS me and my friends would hang out near the gas station or liquor store and get people to buy us beer. The first time it ever worked for me I got a 40oz bottle of mickeys and drank it in a hiding spot me and my friends had made

LostNFound
Raven
Raven

18 Apr 2010, 4:11 am

Not quite. But as the story goes, a colorful & alcoholic uncle gave me a beer in a paper cup. Apparently I was more than alright with it. I'm told that when he slipped the emptied cup full of water I noticed the difference with an agitated cry of "UMPH! Water!". Seems I was quite a character when very young, with an aunt famous for encouraging my recitations of how I like to pet my p**** at family gatherings. Not like it sounds. Relates to a children story. But for their part, dirty minded buggers alright!

I actually have vivid memories from when I was still crawling and in a crib. Is the something many Aspies can relate to? Most don't even believe that and when I swear I have this vague feeling of remembering my time in the womb even I don't buy it. But I do feel like I have a memory....

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2010, 4:38 am

I've never had beer and I don't plan on drinking anytime soon. Yes, I am twenty-one, but I just have no interest in it. Plus I'd probably think it'd taste bad since I'm super-picky :wink:

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2010, 6:05 am

I don't remember. I grew up in a place with no legal drinking age so I drank various stuff pretty early on. I especially liked drinking white wine when I was 16 - 18. Never been drunk, though.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2010, 8:23 pm

I once went to a stage play cast party, where someone brought home made bear. I was so annoyed that they got to drink something homemade. I wanted to try a bear, after sipps of wine, and wine coolers. My father took me and my sister to a restaurant that served it, claiming they brewed some in the back room. It didn't taste all that bad, and I would look forward to going there again in the future.

I had a Heineken once to. That stuff tastes terrible, but then so does my coffie.

leejosepho wrote:
My worst was a couple of years later when I chugged the remainder from an open can someone had used as an ashtray.

8O eeeww. :lol: sorry to hear that.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

21 Apr 2010, 11:04 am

SnowWhite88 wrote:
I first tasted it when I was about 10 years old. I thought it was rather disgusting at the time.

And now?

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2010, 11:24 am

??? i don't know... it was probably from my brother. maybe budweiser. i thought it was rather disgusting at the time. i like light beers now and even then i don't enjoy beer %100.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you