Page 4 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Fixer_Girl
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Aug 2010, 9:59 am

Last edited by Fixer_Girl on 27 Aug 2010, 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fixer_Girl
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Aug 2010, 10:10 am

Last edited by Fixer_Girl on 27 Aug 2010, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 10:54 am

marshall wrote:
Calverin wrote:
I plan to get back at all of my bullies by going to high school reunions and showing off how successful I have been since highschool.

But sometimes the bullies are more "successful" than their victims. Not everything turns out like a Cinderella story.

That is true. The mean and nasty people can have better lives. I just wish bullies got what is coming to them like I see in dramas. Right now in this drama the woman is a mean and nasty person to her daughter in law. Well the mother in law's business went bankrupt and she will lose her home. Ah karma! I wish those things can happen to our bullies. You hurt me, you get hurt millions times worse. That way you can feel pain too. No reason to be mean to others even if the bully came from broken home.

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 11:09 am

primaloath wrote:
What everyone here forgets is that school bullies grow up to become workplace bullies, and deterring them via some form of revenge might be a good thing for everyone involved. That said, I did get revenge on a bully back in high school, and that didn't seem to dent their ruthless personality one bit.

What did you do to this bully to get revenge? This bully still bothering you??
Yes I do have to agree with you that bullies start bullying when they are really young. They never learn. I get bullied at work too and looked down upon. I don't care about bullies or their personal issues. Bullies need help.

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 3:35 pm

Some words that may help.....

Even if your bullies do become more "successful", it may be possible that they changed their ways,or if they have not done so, they may eventually either lose everything, or at the very end, their cronies may abandon them once they outlive their "usefulness". If the bully does not change their ways, when they old or sick, they may be finding themselves dying alone and unloved upon their day of reckoning. Although they may have never answered to you, nor any authority, nor family, they WILL have to answer to God for their actions in the end. Retribution will come...it is just a matter of WHEN.

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

CowboyFromHell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 7:57 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8_uhaByoBs[/youtube]

Mr_Sensitive
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Aug 2010, 9:01 pm

Don't martial arts emphasize discipline? Just because UFC is popular doesn't mean you can go beating anyone you want up. Even if he used to be a douche bully.

primaloath
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Aug 2010, 9:30 pm

Quote:
What did you do to this bully to get revenge? This bully still bothering you??

This was emotional, not physical, bullying (unless I were to count pebble-throwing as "physical") that went on for a while: insults, snide comments etc. After this person grinned with absolute delight when I got a low mark for interrupting class, I waited until class was over and responded to the grin with a very vigorous slap.

What followed was a fortunately democratic form of "disciplinary action" during which I argued that we should all strive towards solutions, not blame. Thankfully, people in my class shunned the idea of disciplinary action, and apart from the vast majority who abstained, most voted against any penalities.

This person didn't bother me again at all, though the sarcasm and cruelty were still there, under the surface.

Fixer_Girl
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Aug 2010, 10:31 pm

Last edited by Fixer_Girl on 27 Aug 2010, 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2010, 6:23 am

deleted

Last edited by luvsterriers on 26 Aug 2010, 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2010, 6:29 am

DiveClimb wrote:
As an adult I would say that wanting to beet three kinds of poo out of your former bully if perfecly understandable. I was bullied at school and now I'm living about 200 yards from where he lives. The days that i want to punch him are so many. I just know that I'd loose so much for doing it.
I'm just happy that I'm the one with a Masters degree in Engineering and he's 19 with a kid and living with his mum.
You can never forget the hurt they caused you . You just have to weigh up the happiness that punching him will bring you over the pain that being in prison will cause.

WOW congrads on the Masters. I just have a Bachelor of Arts degree in music. I do want to get a masters someday, but not in music.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2010, 7:03 pm

Live Well.....

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2010, 8:09 pm

ApsieGuy wrote:
So, long story short. I found the douchebag on facebook who gave me sh** for years in high school.

Anyway fast foward a few years from age 16. I'm not a really built martial artist. I don't know if there are laws agaisnt this. However, I am considering seeking this guy out and beating the sh** out of him.

I want some aspies opinions on this.

He felt he had the right to kick your ass so do it if you feel you have the right to beat his but do not get caught you are old enough to go to jail unless you can prove you two are mutual combatants or he provoked the attack.

Last edited by Todesking on 26 Oct 2010, 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

ReallyGoodName
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Oct 2010, 3:30 am

Honestly, if you were still in highschool, or he still bothered you, I'd say give 'em hell. However, it sounds like you haven't even seen eachother lately, I'd advise not doing and just moving on. Trust me, I had the same problem all throughout my school life. But I haven't seen them in years, and I've moved on. To me tracking this guy down could only make things worse.

spudgun
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Oct 2010, 4:08 am

The best thing I learned was just "randomly" bumping into the bully, and just basicaly taunt him. Give him some fighting talk let him know you want to fight him, then when he backs down or looks a bit scared etc then just laugh give a sly comment and walk off. He knows he can't take you on and you know you can knock this bully out so if you know that this is going to happen you don't actualy have to fight him just let him know you can take him out. You feel good he feels like a little wet girl.

As Bruce Lee once said "The art of fighting without fighting."

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2010, 4:30 am

ApsieGuy wrote:
So, long story short. I found the douchebag on facebook who gave me sh** for years in high school.

Anyway fast foward a few years from age 16. I'm not a really built martial artist. I don't know if there are laws agaisnt this. However, I am considering seeking this guy out and beating the sh** out of him.

I want some aspies opinions on this.

I say good luck, bullies deserve it.