DISGUSTING Video about Aspergers and Cats

Page 4 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

TwistedReflection
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Sep 2011, 4:46 am

Quote:
This one looks like a snake

For reasons unknown to me, I find that cats are more appealing when they are agitated and scratch-happy. My last cat was very scratch-happy. Sometimes I would pester him deliberately so he would lash out and claw me. I think it might've been an odd way of self-harming without messy razor blades. :lol:

number2
Toucan
Toucan

24 Sep 2011, 2:02 pm

I had a cat but my mom got rid off it because I got the cat stoned too much but hey my cat loved being high.
Her name was Marsha and she was a calico cat.

syrella
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2011, 2:15 pm

I love cats, but my mom doesn't. When I eventually move out again, I'd like to get a kitty.

babybuggy32
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Oct 2011, 9:11 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
That was a great video. The reason that I like cats, is because of the way that they rub between my legs over again. I love it when they do that. :O)

omg hahahahahahaha thats a joke? its hellarious!! !! ! (hella - hilarious) too funny!! !! ! :lol:

aspie48
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2011, 4:48 pm

i looked after a neighbors cats while they were on holiday. i find that cats are hard to clean up after. hair scratching, and litter. but other than that the cats seemed ok and i got paid. i wouldn't mind looking after peoples cats once in a while again. and btw u look good in the video and the accent is funny :lol:

Meow101
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2011, 5:49 pm

Pandora_Box wrote:
sterfry wrote:
I thought the disgusting part would be you eating cat food.

Hey hey. I use to eat cat food. lol.

Until someone told me it was wrong.

And I'm being serious.

I ate it on a bet once when I was in college. Somebody bet me $20 that I wouldn't eat cat food, and I won the bet :D

BTW, the video was great, OP....cats were my first special interest and I still love 'em.

~Kate

Si tot mai multe cere.
--Mihai Eminescu

Meow101
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2011, 5:53 pm

TwistedReflection wrote:
Quote:
This one looks like a snake

For reasons unknown to me, I find that cats are more appealing when they are agitated and scratch-happy. My last cat was very scratch-happy. Sometimes I would pester him deliberately so he would lash out and claw me. I think it might've been an odd way of self-harming without messy razor blades. :lol:

I don't deliberately provoke mine but I let them bite and scratch me...dunno why.

~Kate

Si tot mai multe cere.
--Mihai Eminescu

dreamatron
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Oct 2011, 11:41 pm

I have two cats.

Wendy, who is 10 years old and is long-haired calico, and she's just the friendliest, sweetest cat I've ver known.

Patty, is a 6 month old kitten (Also a calico) that I took in/rescued recently, so I've been trying to "break her in", ease her nerves, and convince her that just because i'm a man and have a deeper voice it doesn't mean i'm a buligerent alcoholic dickhead that is gonna hit her, and throw her outside in the rain like her previous owner (A neighbor of an acquaintance of mine). She's coming around though