Susan Boyle's diagnosis of Aspergers Syndrome, a curse?

Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Mr_Nice
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Dec 2013, 6:12 am

Don't worry guys I can see a way out of this for us. What is her diagnosis? could it be that many of her behaviour traits are caused by another more dominent disorder, rendering Asperger's less influential and less important.

For instance if somebody has a broken finger nail(Aspergers) and a broken neck( susans other mental problem), you wouldn't keep saying she is suffering with a broken finger nail.

WHAT IS SUSAN'S OTHER PROBLEM?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

24 Dec 2013, 6:15 am

Is Susan Boyle treated badly by British tabloids or something? Maybe I don't pay attention but I don't think that's how she's thought of here. She an amazing singer and proof that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

Mr_Nice

24 Dec 2013, 6:18 am

b9 wrote:
there are"blowers" and "suckers" in the world of entertainment,

people that "blow" chart new ground, and people who "suck" recreate old ground.

what is it to be? there is validity in both poles.

It's a two way split between sucking through her mouth and blowing out of her arse. Nobody can decide which action generates more ripples. she's baffled everyone.

Mr_Nice

24 Dec 2013, 6:25 am

Jacoby wrote:
Is Susan Boyle treated badly by British tabloids or something? Maybe I don't pay attention but I don't think that's how she's thought of here. She an amazing singer and proof that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

I've never heard her perform but she does seem to get ridiculed and sniggered about along with plaudits for her obvious talents. That's what we British are like, self deprecating and real. Never ones to sugar coat the pill. unless the Sugar is saying please and thank you before and after f*cking somebody over.