Do you have a strong or weak personality??

Page 4 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Do you have a strong or weak personality??
Strong personality 45%  45%  [ 14 ]
Weak personality 32%  32%  [ 10 ]
Neither (normal) 23%  23%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 31

olympiadis
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 2:12 pm

adriantesq wrote:
That practice began the day after my first suicide attempt, as I self-induced severe asthma spasm to black my body and brain out through oxygen starvation into a near death coma for me to go out of body to heaven for my tutorials from my team of gurus and my mother's maternal grandfather dad, because I discovered from my suicide attempt that was a way I could fly solo to heaven without my mother's maternal grandfather taking me. I continued doing that after lunch six days a week for the next four years of my life, even when I attended school. The first couple of times I did it at school it caused so much mayhem among the other pupils that, from then on, I was locked in a storeroom by teachers each and every day so it wouldn't interrupt their curriculum.

Are you saying that you had a death and/or out of body experience after you jumped into the river?
and that you then had a stronger connection to a different plane of existence, - the spirit world ?

olympiadis
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 2:13 pm

adriantesq wrote:
That practice began the day after my first suicide attempt, as I self-induced severe asthma spasm to black my body and brain out through oxygen starvation into a near death coma for me to go out of body to heaven for my tutorials from my team of gurus and my mother's maternal grandfather dad, because I discovered from my suicide attempt that was a way I could fly solo to heaven without my mother's maternal grandfather taking me. I continued doing that after lunch six days a week for the next four years of my life, even when I attended school. The first couple of times I did it at school it caused so much mayhem among the other pupils that, from then on, I was locked in a storeroom by teachers each and every day so it wouldn't interrupt their curriculum.

Are you saying that you had a death and/or out of body experience after you jumped into the river?
and that you then had a stronger connection to a different plane of existence, - the spirit world ?

adriantesq
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Dec 2014, 5:09 pm

@ olympiadis

Re: Are you saying that you had a death and/or out of body experience after you jumped into the river?

What I'm saying is that, my mother's maternal grandfather introduced me to the spirit world, as you put it, but he called it heaven, as did my parents, and he took me there with him after lunch every day, six days a week, from the time I was three days old, until our suicide attempt when I was three and a half years old, so I became very familiar the place and the entities we associated with there. But he didn't take me there on that day of our suicide attempt. I jumped in the river a matter of seconds after he jumped. So he went on his own, and I had to find my own way there. The ice cold water induced asthma spasm. The asthma spasm induced oxygen starvation. The oxygen starvation induced black out. Body/brain/soul/spirit did the rest - body/brain went automatically into near death coma - hibernation - and soul/spirit flew automatically out of body/brain to the dimension I call heaven, that you call spirit world. I hope that explains it fully, even though it makes no sense. All I'm doing is saying it like I see it.

adriantesq - Born 1945, diagnosed as Savant 1949, Autist 1950, Unfulfilled musical genius 1953, Autistic Psychopath 1960, Aspie 1994, appointed as the County Surveyors Society Chief Instructor Suicide Avoidance and Prevention in 1995, became Amazon Best Selling Author in Biographies and Memoirs of Childhood Autism and Asperger's Syndrome 2014, and Ambassador for Autie and Aspie Students of Energime University 2016.

olympiadis
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 5:39 pm

adriantesq wrote:
The asthma spasm induced oxygen starvation. The oxygen starvation induced black out. Body/brain/soul/spirit did the rest - body/brain went automatically into near death coma - hibernation - and soul/spirit flew automatically out of body/brain to the dimension I call heaven, that you call spirit world. I hope that explains it fully, even though it makes no sense. All I'm doing is saying it like I see it.

Do you feel that you are less attached to your identity (weak personality) than most people? and if so do you think it was because of this out of body type experience?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 5:49 pm

In real life it's weak. I'm very withdrawn, aloof, evasive, don't talk.
On forums it's strong and I'm very outgoing.

zooguy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Dec 2014, 7:12 pm

STRONG; I know when I speak and the way that I interact with people is considered not right and can’t do much about that but; I know me and I’m really good at whatever I do and very productive. I believe in ME. Just because I am not like the humans has nothing to go with it. I am an overachiever and an underachieve. But I like me. There is no one on this planet better than I and no one less than I.

adriantesq
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Dec 2014, 7:14 pm

Olympiadis - My parents being conscientious objectors conditioned me to defying all kinds of authority for the sake of my mission - I was informed of my mission on my first trip to 'heaven' apparently, though I discovered only recently that I didn't properly understand what my mission was until I had hypno-regression therapy at fifteen and a half after a head injury that wiped out my memory and identity all the way back to my birth. That's why I did those meltdowns at school. Teachers had no control over what I did with my body/brain/soul/spirit. Maybe they locked me up so other kids wouldn't take my lead and defy authority their authority too. On my first day at Junior School, the headmaster, in Morning Assembly, accused me of witchcraft and reminded the rest of the school that the Bible says, Thou Shalt Not Suffer A Witch To Live, so they tried to kill me, four times a day, every day for a week. I escaped to heaven each time and came back when they had left me for dead. My continued reappearances like that, kind of confirmed in their minds what the headmaster had said. I didn't like being hated that much, so, on the Friday, after school, I ran away from home and made four attempts to kill myself. The first was by jumping off a bridge into a river and the same thing happened as the previous time I tried that. So I tried to raft my way out to sea to die of exposure, hunger and thirst, but that failed too as I fell of the raft. So I tried to freeze to death in the night air. But that didn't work. So I broke into the local coop dairy, and locked myself in the cold store where they kept the ice-creams, and went into a 48 hour coma and froze my body/brain solid while my soul/spirit argued the toss with the Grim Reaper and God to let me into heaven via the Pearly Gate. The village police refused to look for me and the village doctors refused to attend to me when I was found. My soul/spirit returned to my body/brain when my mother was undressing and washing me ready for the undertaker to take me away to the morgue for a post mortem. My finger nails, thumb nails and toe nails had shrivelled up and dropped off by then. My finger nails and thumb nails had dropped off as I was being carried home by the search party that found me. My toe nails had dropped off in my socks so my mother kept them in a jar on the mantelpiece until long after I moved away when I was 23.

adriantesq - Born 1945, diagnosed as Savant 1949, Autist 1950, Unfulfilled musical genius 1953, Autistic Psychopath 1960, Aspie 1994, appointed as the County Surveyors Society Chief Instructor Suicide Avoidance and Prevention in 1995, became Amazon Best Selling Author in Biographies and Memoirs of Childhood Autism and Asperger's Syndrome 2014, and Ambassador for Autie and Aspie Students of Energime University 2016.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 7:26 pm

^^^^
:o

adriantesq
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Dec 2014, 10:02 pm

@ auntblabby - dont worry - your outfit gets a mention in my first book Dafydd Bach: Death of Innocence: The Beginning - it played a key role in the death of my innocence - I was six years old when I discovered that the guy in the red and white suit and big white beard that everyone I knew called Santa Clause was only my mother's uncle and did not arrive from the north pole by reindeer on the roof - that was when I realized that my naivety was going to be my downfall - I never trusted anything any living member of my family ever said to me again - I had yet to find out all the other people in our village couldn't be trusted either - it was a crushing defeat of my innocence - enough to make any saint or hero suicidal

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 10:03 pm

^^^^
I'm glad I'm from the island of defective santas then :santa:

Lahonq
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Dec 2014, 1:22 am

very weak, i don't even have a personality. I have no idea who I am at all. So I just try to act like a sheep and fit somehow.