Set of scientific tests related to Autism Spectrum Disorders

Page 34 of 51 [ 801 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 51  Next

Drebi
Raven
Raven

11 Oct 2012, 2:40 am

1) Autistic/BAP: You scored 111 aloof, 86 rigid and 95 pragmatic - You scored above the cutoff on all three scales. Clearly, you are either autistic or on the broader autistic phenotype. You probably are not very social, and when you do interact with others, you come off as strange or rude without meaning to. You probably also like things to be familiar and predictable and don't like changes, especially unexpected ones.

2) AQ = 35

3) Page cannot be displayed.

4) 48

5) 23 > Highly Sensitive

6) 36 8O I got them all right! :duh:

7) Page not found.

Your Aspie score: 165 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 41 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

legallyblonde
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Oct 2012, 3:39 pm

I got "You are very likely an Aspie" for the rdos test, yet a 25 on the AQ test... probably has to do with the fact that I did not agree or disagree with a lot of the questions, and basically just picked a random choice.

I'm most interested in taking the OKCupid test, but it's blocked on this network. :P

012sars210
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Oct 2012, 1:20 pm

1- The Broad Autism Phenotype Test:
Autistic/BAP
You scored 129 aloof, 120 rigid and 110 pragmatic

You scored above the cutoff on all three scales.
Clearly, you are either autistic or on the broader autistic phenotype.
You probably are not very social, and when you do interact with others,
you come off as strange or rude without meaning to. You probably also like things to be familiar
and predictable and don't like changes, especially unexpected ones.

You scored 129% on aloof, higher than 96% of your peers.
You scored 120% on rigid, higher than 89% of your peers.
You scored 110% on pragmatic, higher than 86% of your peers.
You scored 6% on diagnosis, higher than 62% of your peers.

2- AQ = 39

3- n/a link not working

4- EIQ: 46
Your results indicate that you need to work on improving the skills that can help you identify,
perceive and express emotions in yourself and others. Difficulties in this area of emotional intelligence can
hinder your ability to read others, to understand how they feel, and to effectively identify your own emotions.
Lacking these skills could mean that you struggle to relate to others and may sometimes even question why you
yourself behave the way you do. Review the results below for further information in order to identify where
improvement is recommended.

5- HSP : 22 => Highly Sensitive Person

6- Facial Expressions: 28

7- n/a link not working

8- Aspie Quiz:
Your Aspie score: 156 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 53 of 200

WorstOfBothWorlds
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Oct 2012, 6:07 pm

Mind in the eyes i scored 16
AQ test i scored 45
On The Aspie Quiz i got:
Your Aspie score: 158 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 37 of 200

3shay3
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Oct 2012, 3:30 pm

1. The Broad Autism Phenotype Questionnaire (BAPQ; Hurley et al., 2007). :

Autistic/BAP
You scored 112 aloof, 126 rigid and 113 pragmatic
You scored above the cutoff on all three scales. Clearly, you are either autistic or on the broader autistic phenotype. You probably are not very social, and when you do interact with others, you come off as strange or rude without meaning to. You probably also like things to be familiar and predictable and don't like changes, especially unexpected ones.
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
• You scored 112% on aloof, higher than 63% of your peers.
• You scored 126% on rigid, higher than 95% of your peers.
• You scored 113% on pragmatic, higher than 89% of your peers.
• You scored 7% on diagnosis, higher than 74% of your peers.

2. The Autism Spectrum Quotient (AQ) test (Baron-Cohen et al., 2001).
If you score 32 - 50, you might have AS or HFA. :

Agree: 2,4,5,7,12,13,16,19,20,21,22,23,26,33,35,39,41,42,43,45,46: 1 point
Disagree: 3,8,11,14,15,17,25,27,29,31,32,34,36,37,38,40,44,47,48,49,50: 1 point
Score: 42

3. The Empathizing Quotient and Systemizing Quotient - Revised (EQ SQ-R) tests (Wheelwright et al., 2006). :

Server not found

4. The EIQ (Emotional Intelligence Quotient) Test (Full Version; queendom.com). :

Emotional Identification, Perception, and Expression

You seem to be lacking in most, if not all of the skills that can help you identify, perceive and express emotions in yourself and others. This can, if it hasn't already, hinder your ability to read others, to understand how they feel, and to effectively identify your own emotions. Lacking these skills could mean that you are unable to relate to others and may sometimes even question why you yourself behave the way you do. Review the results below for further information on the areas that will require improvement.

5. The Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) test (Aron, 1996). :

Scoring:
If you answered more than fourteen of the questions as true of yourself, you are probably highly sensitive. answered 19 of the questions as true
But no psychological test is so accurate that an individual should base his or her life on it. We psychologists try to develop good questions, then decide on the cut off based on the average response.

If fewer questions are true of you, but extremely true, that might also justify calling you highly sensitive.

6. Understanding facial expression test: The 'Reading the mind in the eyes' test (Baron-Cohen et al.).
Average score is between 22 and 30. :

Your score: 9
A typical score is in the range 22-30. If you scored over 30,
you are very accurate at decoding a person's facial expressions
around their eyes. A score under 22 indicates you find this quite difficult

7. Face blindness / Prosopagnosia test: The Cambridge Face Memory test (faceblind.org). :

Server not found

8. The Aspie Quiz (Ekblad, rdos.net). :

Your Aspie score: 163 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 27 of 200

rubberbandball
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Oct 2012, 12:38 pm

Hmmm... Just checking these out.

1. The Broad Autism Phenotype Test: (I love this aloof result, btw. I think I can read people, I just typically don't care.)

Autistic/BAP

You scored 110 aloof, 81 rigid and 94 pragmatic
You scored above the cutoff on all three scales. Clearly, you are either autistic or on the broader autistic phenotype. You probably are not very social, and when you do interact with others, you come off as strange or rude without meaning to. You probably also like things to be familiar and predictable and don't like changes, especially unexpected ones.

You scored 110% on aloof, higher than 59% of your peers.
You scored 81% on rigid, higher than 28% of your peers.
You scored 94% on pragmatic, higher than 59% of your peers.
You scored 3% on diagnosis, higher than 24% of your peers.

2. AQ Test: 26

6. Understanding facial expression test: The 'Reading the mind in the eyes' test (Baron-Cohen et al.):

Your score: 23
around their eyes. A score under 22 indicates you find this quite difficult.

8. Aspie Quiz:

Your Aspie score: 114 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 103 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

ANicL
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Nov 2012, 5:21 pm

Confused.

I have an Aspie Score of 108 out of 200

And neurotypical score of 81 out of 200.

It says i have Aspie and neurotypical traits, what does that mean?

SaltwaterRoom
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Nov 2012, 6:58 pm

BAPQ
You scored 117 aloof, 103 rigid and 107 pragmatic

ASPIE QUIZ
AS : 178/200
NT : 23/200

> last year they said I had both neurotypical and autistics traits, but I answered most of the questions : "?" (= I don't know) since I was confused by this test and I was dishonest with myself about it because I didn't want to score high.

LearningTime
Raven
Raven

21 Nov 2012, 12:53 pm

'You appear to have at least some basic skill when it comes to identifying, perceiving and expressing emotions in yourself and others. However, there is still a great deal of room to improve on this core ability. Review the results below for further information in order to identify where improvement is recommenided. By improving your skills in this area of emotional intelligence, you will be in a better position to read others, understand how they feel, and effectively identify your own emotions. These skills form the basis of your ability to relate to others as well as your ability to understand yourself.' - i haven't taken the test but read this thread saw this and other stuff like it.

i think you can't tell someone they lack the ability to understand themselves... maybe identify their own emotions but 'understand yourself' that's going too far - your emotions aren't everything about you otherwise you'd be a robot of emotions.

i think emotional intelligence is not the whole picture not the whole other side vs systemising. i think emotional intelligence is just a subset of a general sensory intelligence. because it's that sensory information that let's you actually pick up the micro expressions on people's faces that gives you their feeling. i think the emotional intelligence also allows you to personify objects, be creative and 'read' general art not just faces and people and emotions but just colours and everything sensory that has no meaning and is just a sense. because right now systemising compared to eq as they describe it frankly it's a disorder to not be good at systemising ie general intelligence and only good at reading faces and emotions of others... yet there's only a disorder for those high on the systemising side... this is wrong and unbalanced. wow you obsess over your own emotions and can feel emotions in others great but you can't even do 10x20 let alone big problems systems/general thought...

AlmaBrown
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Nov 2012, 9:09 pm

It seems that I have some social problems (like I didn't know that)... It's possible that I should attempt to get a diagnosis...

Autistic/ BAP

129% Aloof (Higher than 96% of your peers) 115% on Rigid (higher than 83% of your peers)
113% Pragmatic (higher than 83% of your peers) 7% on diagnosis (higher than 75% of your peers)

AQ: 34

Aspie Quiz
AS: 170
NS: 39

Reading the Mind's Eye

EIQ

TheAmbeRaven
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Dec 2012, 5:01 pm

BAP: 100 aloof, 97 rigid, and 107 pragmatic

EQ-SQR: Empathizing Quotient- 19

Systemizing Quotient- 44 (Type S)

EIQ: This one was too overwhelming. XD

HSP: Yes, I am a Highly Sensitive Person.

AQ: 35-38

Understanding Facial Expressions: I scored significantly higher than average, but it took me about thirty minutes longer than average, so it shouldn't count. XD

Prosopagnosia: I have a hard time picturing faces in my mind, but I have good facial recognition skills~ I scored fairly well on that test... though I can't remember the score!! !

Aspie Quiz:

Your Aspie Score- 161 of 200

Your Neurotypical Score: 48 of 200

Conclusion: You are very likely an Aspie.

unsortable
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Dec 2012, 12:09 pm

OK, here goes...

1: The BAPQ:

Socially Odd

You scored 126 aloof, 72 rigid and 98 pragmatic

You score above the cutoff for both aloof personality and social communication difficulties, which means you have decreased interest in interaction and also probably find it hard to communicate effectively in social situations. These two categories may be interrelated - someone who is fairly aloof doesn't practice interacting with others as much, and someone who finds it hard to interact with others may decide to find other things to interest themselves. However, you're probably reasonably flexible and not particularly upset by new situations, changes in routine or trying something a new way. You may be on the broader autistic phenotype, or actually autistic.

- I have to add, that me being less rigid has only come about after long years of therapy, mindful awareness practice and sharing my life with a more flexible partner, and it's also quite possible that I overestimate my own ability to be flexible.

You scored 126% on aloof, higher than 92% of your peers.
You scored 72% on rigid, higher than 17% of your peers.
You scored 98% on pragmatic, higher than 67% of your peers.
You scored 8% on diagnosis, higher than 84% of your peers.

- Another comment. I struggle with the statements in this test that concerns other people's reactions to me. How am I supposed to know what goes on inside their heads? I can't really tell if others find me unapproachable or unwilling to bend. I just have to guess...

2. AQ Test: 42

3. Page cannot be displayed.

4. IEQ: 64/100

5. HSP test: 23 => Highly Sensitive Person

6. Understanding facial expression test: The 'Reading the mind in the eyes' test (Baron-Cohen et al.):

Your score: 30

- This doesn't surprise me, since I have mad visual skills. That, combined with growing up in a dysfunctional family, where guessing the emotional state of other family members was a necessary survival skill.

7. File not found.

8. Aspie Quiz:

Your Aspie score: 138 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 62 of 200

Cinnamon
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Dec 2012, 11:06 am

I did the EQ/SQ test and got this:

Your Empathizing Quotient is 20. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 30. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

So... I am rubbish at everything? :(

Edit: Nah, obviously this test is unreliable!

LisaOfShades

25 Dec 2012, 9:29 am

SUPER DUPER FUN! THANKS!! !

Well, I'm an hybrid in a lot of things... introvert that looks like an extrovert, tomboy, and I seem to be half-aspie too. Neat. Which fit with my half introvert-extrovert since I believe that introverts get labelled aspie.

My scores:

1. The Broad Autism Phenotype Questionnaire (BAPQ; Hurley et al., 2007).
You scored 102 aloof, 95 rigid and 81 pragmatic
You scored above the cut-off on all three scales. Clearly, you are either autistic or on the broader autistic phenotype.
(YAY!)

2. The Autism Spectrum Quotient (AQ) test (Baron-Cohen et al., 2001).
Normal 16.4, autism 32, middle 24
My Score: 27
I’m a little more than half autistic?

3. The Empathizing Quotient and Systemizing Quotient - Revised (EQ SQ-R) tests (Wheelwright et al., 2006).
Page not found

4. The EIQ (Emotional Intelligence Quotient) Test (Full Version; queendom.com).
You are reasonably skilled. There is still, however, room for growth.

5. The Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) test (Aron, 1996).
26/27 ! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!
Checked all except “I make a point to avoid violent movies and TV shows.” But I’m doing that since something dangerous happened to my health in November 2011

6. Understanding facial expression test: The 'Reading the mind in the eyes' test (Baron-Cohen et al.).
Your score: 31/36

7. Face blindness / Prosopagnosia test: The Cambridge Face Memory test (faceblind.org).
Page not found

8. The Aspie Quiz (Ekblad, rdos.net).
Your Aspie score: 117 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 86 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

So... I fit in here?

Anyway, I'm as crazy as it gets~ Whooo! HOO!
I am very animal like... probably years of hermit-ing. But I find their way to communicate more honest...
And I scored like 1/10 about being interested by what I call shallow conformities, like make up and gossiping... well... no friend for meeee~

Maybe in here.

romarioL
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Dec 2012, 7:05 pm

Autistic/BAP
You scored 99 aloof, 88 rigid and 105 pragmatic
Aspie Quiz: 26-50
Your Aspie score: 120 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 81 of 200
My Facial reading Test: 23
I'm very sensitive according to the test
and I have 33 ( according to a test out of this list) of Emotional Inteligence
My enphatize is 13 and my sistemyze is 20 ( strange to me)
Can someone explain it to me?

TedMart

29 Dec 2012, 5:49 pm

Well, I found and took the Aspy Quiz just about an hour ago, on a lark, as part of a life-long search for some understanding of my perceived differences.

The quiz is what led me to this site.

I scored 166 of 200.

I'll be needing a little time to absorb this discovery, and then I'll be taking the other tests offered here.

wow.