Set of scientific tests related to Autism Spectrum Disorders

Page 40 of 51 [ 801 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 51  Next

AspieTurtle
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Dec 2013, 10:47 am

My Test 1

Autistic/BAP

You scored 113 aloof, 114 rigid and 85 pragmatic

You scored above the cutoff on all three scales. Clearly, you are either autistic or on the broader autistic phenotype. You probably are not very social, and when you do interact with others, you come off as strange or rude without meaning to. You probably also like things to be familiar and predictable and don't like changes, especially unexpected ones.

AspieTurtle
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Dec 2013, 10:56 am

Test 3 - found here
http://personality-testing.info/tests/EQSQ.php

Airiss
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Dec 2013, 10:25 am

Huh .... So I'm here on WP because my son is likely an aspie .. currently awaiting diagnosis.

1) Autistic/BAP
You scored 92 aloof, 91 rigid and 85 pragmatic
You scored above the cutoff on all three scales. Clearly, you are either autistic or on the broader autistic phenotype. You probably are not very social, and when you do interact with others, you come off as strange or rude without meaning to. You probably also like things to be familiar and predictable and don't like changes, especially unexpected ones.

2) AQ = 37

3) I took the one at personality-testing.info/tests/EQSQ.php and got the below. Not sure if it's the same test tho.
Your Empathizing Quotient is 19. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 47. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

4) EIQ = 60

5) HSP = 17

6) Reading the minds eye = 27

7) Face blindness -- I would love to find a working link since this is something that comes up regularly. I can't understand some movies because I confuse characters.

8) Your Aspie score: 96 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 102 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

musician_enigma
Raven
Raven

16 Dec 2013, 5:59 pm

My results:

1. The Broad Autism Phenotype Questionnaire
Autistic/BAP

You scored 99 aloof, 100 rigid and 89 pragmatic

You scored 99% on aloof, higher than 38% of your peers.
You scored 100% on rigid, higher than 59% of your peers.
You scored 89% on pragmatic, higher than 49% of your peers.
You scored 10% on diagnosis, higher than 95% of your peers.

2. The Autism Spectrum Quotient (AQ) test

AQ- 38

3. The Empathizing Quotient and Systemizing Quotient

Your Empathizing Quotient is 17. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 67. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a very high ability for analysing and exploring a system. Three times as many people with Asperger Syndrome score in this range, compared to typical men, and almost no women score this high".

4. The EIQ (Emotional Intelligence Quotient) Test

Emotional Identification, Perception, and Expression
EIQ= 74/100
You are reasonably skilled when it comes to the core ability of identifying, perceiving and expressing emotions in yourself and others. There is still, however, room for growth. Overall, your skills in this area of emotional intelligence aid you in the process of reading others, understanding how they feel, and effectively identifying your own emotions. These skills form the basis of your ability to relate to the emotions of others as well as well as your ability to understand yourself. Review the results below for further information on areas that could use further improvement.

5. The Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) test

20/27- I am most likely a highly sensitive person.

6. Understanding facial expression test: The 'Reading the mind in the eyes' test

Your score: 25
A typical score is in the range 22-30. If you scored over 30,
you are very accurate at decoding a person's facial expressions
around their eyes. A score under 22 indicates you find this quite difficult.

7. Face blindness / Prosopagnosia test: The Cambridge Face Memory test

Are they the same face - In this test, you had to look at a series of pairs of faces presented together briefly and decide if they were the same individual
Your score was 97. The average score is 82.58: You scored higher than nine out of every ten people who took this test:

Cambridge Face Memory Test: Computer Generated - This was a test of your ability to learn and recognize images of computer-generated faces.
Your score was 60. The average score is 52.5: You scored higher than seven out of every ten people who took this test:

The Aspie Quiz, an online questionnaire, covers Aspie traits versus NT (neurotypical, non-autistic) traits.

Your Aspie score: 145 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 63 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

Whew... finished. That was fun :D
Structured and arranged neatly because... I like to organize information (especially numbers). For the quizzes that are no longer there, I utilized google search, to find a different place to take it.

Pastanoodle
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Dec 2013, 10:36 pm

EQ: 15
SQ: 14

Can somebody please explain to me how I can not have a brain type? I dislike socializing AND systemizing..both are boring..do I even exist?? :/

T1nd1v1dual
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Dec 2013, 12:49 am

Your Aspie score: 141 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 66 of 200

SecretSavant

27 Dec 2013, 12:31 am

I took the AQ test not long ago, which is what brought me here.

Then I took the BAPQ, and again I was even farther in the zone.

It would be easy not to be truthful on these tests, but if some who survive near death experiences are correct, and the whole point of living is to know yourself, then what have I got to lose?

I have always felt I might have some of these traits, but the concept of a "spectrum" wasn't discussed when autism was first described. There were no flavors. I also believe that it won't be long before the "spectrum" looks more like diversity than a medical diagnosis. We were not designed to live in a jungle made out of concrete and steel, nor were we made to live in confined spaces.

I'm inclined to rebel against the supposed norm, and demonstrate that nature prefers diversity over conformity.

:arrow: Big Daddy and :arrow: Mother Earth are on my side.

Jensen
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2014, 8:29 am

EQ: 18 "a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".
SQ: 47 " average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2014, 5:21 am

some would not load for me, I hate computers

Broad Autism Phenotype

Your result for The Broad Autism Phenotype Test ...
Autistic/BAP

You scored 129 aloof, 132 rigid and 126 pragmatic

AQ

3. EQ test would not load

4. Emotional Identification, Perception, and Expression
Snapshot Report
Emotional Identification, Perception, and Expression
You seem to be lacking in most, if not all of the skills that can help you identify, perceive and express emotions in yourself and others. This can, if it hasn't already, hinder your ability to read others, to understand how they feel, and to effectively identify your own emotions. Lacking these skills could mean that you are unable to relate to others and may sometimes even question why you yourself behave the way you do. Review the results below for further information on the areas that will require improvement.

5. ASP
Highly Sensitive
24/27

Reading the mind in the eyes
17/36

aspie quiz
Your Aspie score: 185 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 20 of 200

I have been diagnosed as aspergers BTW, just a little over a year ago

emandeli

13 Jan 2014, 11:16 am

Dubious1 wrote:
Isnt it amazing after all these years of trying to explain what keeps happening and getting nul and then things start making sense. 34 years of looking for someone who could understand and recognise what I spoke of. Playing life in character, and damn I'm good, briefly. I couldnt even volenteer my services at an ashram once they experienced me out of character.

I really want to hear more about this. I'm not sure this is the thread to do it however but this is exactly what I've been trying to describe to others-the feeling of character and once someone really knows me I can't "fake" it now/appear in different character...if that makes sense.

jessiwrites
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Jan 2014, 1:48 pm

In May, I randomly took an online empathy test linked from a tumblr I follow. I have always been considered 'cold' or 'unfeeling', so I was curious about my score. It said that my results were consistent with the scores of individuals with ASD, so I took an Asperger's test. When that score said I was likely to have AS, I did some research to see if there was any truth to that. When I saw how many of the traits applied to me, I brought it up with my family, and they informed me that they had suspected it for years but weren't sure how I would react. A friend of my mom's helps identify children on the spectrum, and after a very brief meeting with me, she was sure I had AS. She has AS as well, and talked at length with my family about my behaviors from childhood until now, and told them that there was no question in her mind that I am on the spectrum. However, I am currently in the US without any health insurance, and I'm not in a position where pursuing an official diagnosis is possible.

So... here are my results.

1. BAPQ - 123 aloof, 123 rigid, 115 pragmatic. 'You scored above the cutoff on all three scales. Clearly, you are either autistic or on the broader autistic phenotype.'

2. AQ - 38, AQ-10 - 8. 'AQ-10 is an experimental short form of the AQ using 10 of the most statistically effective questions. A score of 6 or above indicates a high probability of ASD.'

3. EQ - 8, SQ - 50. I guess I would be 'Type S (Systemizer), whose systemizing is significantly better than their empathizing', but I'm not really very good at either. My strengths are more creative.

4. EIQ - 47/100. This one shocked me a bit, I thought that as a writer, I had a pretty decent understanding of emotions.

5. HSP - 21. I am sensitive to myself and my needs, but not so much to the needs of others. And when I CAN identify that someone else is feeling sensitive or uncomfortable, I rarely know what to do to make it better for them.

6. I scored 25 on the reading the mind the eyes test, but a lot of that was guessing based on multiple choices. I don't think that is an accurate reflection of how much I struggle with this when I'm watching movies or in real life.

7. The face blindness test isn't online anymore, sadly.

8. RDOS Aspie Quiz - You are very likely an Aspie
Your Aspie score: 164 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 42 of 200

I can't link to my chart, because I'm too new in this forum. Sigh.

thatcherscats
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jan 2014, 11:42 pm

1. BABQ:
Rigid & Language
You scored 74 aloof, 92 rigid and 100 pragmatic
You score above the cutoff for both rigid personality and pragmatic communication differences. You probably don't really like changes, especially unexpected ones. You may have a daily routine that you seldom vary, dislike going to unfamiliar places or meeting new people, or have specific rules about how you do things which you refuse to change. In addition, you likely have trouble with communication, which is probably more evident in informal, social settings than in more formalized settings where the expectations are explicitly stated. However, you are apparently just as interested, if not more, in interacting with other people. You may be either on the broader autistic phenotype, or in fact autistic.

2. AQ: 29

3. EQ and SQ:

Your Empathizing Quotient is 24. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 11. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

4. EIQ: 70/100
Overall Results:

IQ score = 116
Percentile score = 86

Detailed results:
Ability to recognize and understand basic emotions, and handle them productively.

Your score on this assessment is reasonably good, but there is some room for improvement. Overall, you are fairly skilled at understanding and dealing with emotions. Review the rest of your results to know which areas you most need to work on developing - awareness is key to helping you find the motivation to improve.

Emotional Identification, Perception, and Expression (score 77)

Ability to characterize emotions in oneself and in others.

You are reasonably skilled when it comes to the core ability of identifying, perceiving and expressing emotions in yourself and others. There is still, however, room for growth. Overall, your skills in this area of emotional intelligence aid you in the process of reading others, understanding how they feel, and effectively identifying your own emotions. These skills form the basis of your ability to relate to the emotions of others as well as well as your ability to understand yourself. Review the results below for further information on areas that could use further improvement.

You are typically in tune with your emotions, and are able to identify your true feelings.
You seem to have a solid understanding of your strengths and limitations. You generally know what you are good at and where you struggle, and plan your life accordingly.
You are comfortable dealing with emotions in general.
You were relatively successful on the recognition of emotions aspect of the test; however, you seemed to have had some difficulty occasionally.

Emotional Facilitation of Thought (score 83)

Ability/Willingness to use feelings constructively; to let them guide you.
You are well aware of the guiding potential of your emotions, and usually tune in to your feelings as a means to direct your judgment, reasoning, and actions. Emotional Facilitation of Thought reflects the capacity to use emotions to figure out the aspects of a situation that don't lend themselves too easily to logic (e.g. when making decisions in ambiguous situations). When you use this internal guidance system in addition to cognitive processes, you are better able to view situations from different angles. Read through the breakdown of results below for more information about this core ability, and areas where improvement is suggested.

You do not have a tendency to ruminate about your problems. Make sure however, that you give an issue in your life the thought and consideration it needs.
You approach challenges, setbacks and obstacles to what you want proactively, and in a manner that is conducive to effective resolution.
You are generally a positive, hopeful person.
When evaluating an issue in your life, you seem to be someone who usually "feels your way" through a situation.
You sometimes act in accordance with who you are and what you believe in, although this can be a challenge for you occasionally.
Emotional Understanding (score 71)

Ability to understand and analyze emotions, and solve emotional problems.

In order to take appropriate action in emotionally-charged situations, you need to be able to assess and analyze the complex and mixed emotions that come into play. Feelings affect thoughts and behavior, so a lack of emotional understanding can result in serious social missteps. This is not likely to happen to you very often. You seem to be reasonably capable of assessing and analyzing emotions in order to take appropriate action. Further improvement is still recommended however. Review the detailed results below for more information.

You performed reasonably well on the emotional integration part of the test - there a few questions you seem to have struggled on. You likely understand the profoundness of emotions, and how they play a role and impact everyday tasks in life. However, your depth of understanding could probably improve further.
When it came to choosing the best approach someone should take to resolve a conflict, you sometimes chose a good approach, but your performance in this area was still not very good.
You are a fairly empathetic person, and will try as much as possible to place yourself in other people's shoes.
When it comes to being socially insightful your skills are reasonably good. Continued improvement is suggested, however.

Emotional Management (score 79)

Ability to take responsibility for one's emotions.

You are someone who usually takes responsibility for your emotions, although you could strive to be more consistent. Emotions are not always under our control - we feel what we feel. However, how we react to situations is under our control, which means that we need to take responsibility for our actions even in times when emotions are volatile. When you make it a point to manage your emotions, you are better able to deal with situations or people that tend to make you feel upset. Review the breakdown of your results below and work on areas that need improvement.

You are typically able to control your impulses. On most occasions, you will consider the full consequences of your actions before doing something.
You are typically very poised and in control of your emotions. You are usually able to self-monitor your thoughts and feelings, and regulate/adjust your behavior in response.
You are quite resilient. You can pick yourself up after experiencing a setback, perhaps more quickly than most others.
You possess good coping skills. High-pressure, high-stress situations may not be the most ideal circumstances for you, but you will likely be able to cope.
You are a self-motivated person. Most of the time, you are able to encourage and motivate yourself to try hard and do your best.
You are typically open to learning new things, although you may hesitate occasionally, perhaps if you feel the new skill or knowledge is particularly challenging.
You are generally able to not "sweat the small stuff", although it can take effort at times to let go of minor problems or things that you can't change.
You are usually able to adjust your social behavior to the situation. You can typically deal with a variety of social situations and personalities.
You may have every intention of resolving conflict in the most ideal way, but it can sometimes be a challenge for you when an issue hits close to home. Overall, your personal approach to resolving conflict needs some improvement.

Ego Maturity (score 82)

Attaining emotional growth and maturity.

The Ego Maturity scale refers to a group of traits that encompass emotional maturity - a level in which a person is fully comfortable with whom he/she is and possesses a strong and healthy sense of self. While this may be shaped by life experiences, as emotional intelligence develops and expands, so too will our ego mature.

You have almost fully attained ego maturity. There may be an aspect or two of your personality that you can still develop and evolve, but overall, you have grown quite a bit as a person. Refer to the results below for more details.

You are comfortable asserting yourself, and will do so on most occasions.
You possess a healthy level of self-esteem. You believe that your opinions, skills and abilities have value and in general you have a positive view of yourself.
You seem to be quite content with your life. There are likely several aspects that you are happy with thus far.
You strive to act independently, based on your own feelings and desires. You will rarely turn to others for input (unless it's for an objective opinion), or let them dictate what you should do.
You are a fairly flexible person.

5. HSP: 13

6. Mind in the eye test: 30

7. N/A

8. RDOS: Your Aspie score: 135 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 77 of 200

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2014, 6:53 pm

What the heck does it mean when both EQ and SQ are below average, and only four points apart?? I don't care about anything? lol

poemadayguy

03 Feb 2014, 4:08 pm

My Results:

1.BAPQ: Autistic/BAP

You scored 120 aloof, 129 rigid and 100 pragmatic

2. AQ: 44

3.My EQ and SQ (Ouch, these are low!) 8O

Your Empathizing Quotient is 14. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 28. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

4. EIQ: 44

5. HSP Test: 21 (Highly Sensitive Person)

6. Did this one the other, can't be bothered to do this again! :) But I scored surprisingly high on it.

7. Cambridge Face Memory test: Couldn't find original test so tried the "famous faces" one, I got 55%

So, what do all of you make of these results? :P

Your Aspie score: 151 of 200

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 44 of 200

You are very likely an Aspie.

Culture Fair IQ:128 (Top 4%)

poemadayguy

03 Feb 2014, 4:16 pm

8. My Aspie Quiz Results:

Your Aspie score: 151 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 44 of 200

MJJost
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Mar 2014, 10:27 pm

My scores (undiagnosed but suspected Aspie):

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Aspie RDOS Quiz:
Aspie Score: 132/200
Neurotypical Score: 85/200
> You are very likely an Aspie

Baron-Cohen AQ Test:
Score: 34
>" 80% of those diagnosed with autism or a related diagnosis scored 32 or higher"

Broad Autism Phenotype Test:
Aloof: 106
Rigid: 108
Pragmatic: 85
> Autistic/BAP: "You scored above the cutoff on all three scales. Clearly, you are either autistic or on the broader autistic phenotype."

•All of the above tests seem to confirm my suspicions about my self-diagnosed AS.

============================================================

Emotional Identification, Perception, and Expressions Test [Snapshot Report]:
3/17/2014 score: 59/100
12/07/2012 score: 76/100*
*No idea what's going on with the two different scores from two years apart... maybe it isn't statistically significant, however... still weird.

Alexithymia Test:
Results: 134 points
> "You show high alexithymic traits."

Leibowitz Social Anxiety Scale:
Score: 93
>"Score 90+ SAD extremely probable. Scores in this range are often accompanied by great distress and difficulty in social functioning, and are also commonly seen in persons entering treatment for the generalized type of SAD."

Empathizer & Systemizer Test:
Empathizing Quotient: 28
> "Lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately."
Systemizing Quotient: 22
> "Lower than average ability for analyzing and exploring a system."

Faces & Voices Quiz:
Score: 86.0% in 5.3 seconds. Faces: 84.0%. Voices: 88.0%
> "The avg. score for males with ASD is 65.8% in 9.3 sec. Faces: 72.4%. Voices: 59.1%
>"The avg. score for males with suspected ASD is 70.6% in 12.0 sec. Faces: 73.1%. Voices: 68.1%.
> The avg. score for NT males is 76.5% in 13.8 sec. Faces: 75.8%. Voices: 77.1%.

Reading the Mind in the Eyes Test (Revised, Adult):
Score: 29/36
> "An avg. score for this test is 26.2, or 21.9 for an Adult with AS/HFA."

•Is it common for Aspies to not have any difficulty at all in reading expressions? I'm still sorta new to figuring this all out... is it possible I'm intellectually, not intuitively, reading faces/listening to voices and "fooling myself"? The faces and voices quiz was fairly easy but on the Reading the Mind in the Eyes Test, despite my score, I was slow and slightly hesitant... it felt more intellectually based than intuitive...

IQ Test:

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Overall, I think I am an Aspie... I have intense interests, poor performance in relationships/social settings... A few memories stick out in my memory of Aspie-like traits but I don't know if they are enough (for instance, my parents say when I was held my body went stiff, which seems to be an autistic trait...)
> Waiting to get this checked out is horrible!
*Sorry everyone for not commenting on your scores– maybe if I get diagnosed and feel more educated I'll come back and help you! haha