ENTJ 0%  0%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 229

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2019, 8:23 am

aspiesavant wrote:
Ichinin wrote:
LAst 10-15 years i'm more adult and meticulous. I still have chaos in some parts of my life, but in parts i don't care about.

So does that mean that YOU became less chaotic or merely that you found a way to make sense of the chaos? :wink:

Both probably.

If my files went disorganized, i'd freak out. If my house exploded, i'd just remember to what tree my clothes got relocated so i know where to find clean underwear in the morning...

Astroecho
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Jan 2019, 9:27 am

I don't know how to put the lists up of personality types in population of male and female % of each type but here is the link. I think it's a shame the female wasn't included as to me that would be interesting on here.
Here is link, maybe someone can put the lists up?
https://careerplanner.com/MB2/TypeInPop ... emales.cfm

aspiesavant
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2019, 11:19 am

Ichinin wrote:
Both probably.

If my files went disorganized, i'd freak out. If my house exploded, i'd just remember to what tree my clothes got relocated so i know where to find clean underwear in the morning...

My DVD & most of my mp3 collection are organised alphabetically.

My books are organized first by time period (<1850, 1850-1950 & >1950), and then (roughly) by category.

And I can totally freak out when things are not where I expect them to be, when I myself damage one of my own books, or when I loose a component of a set. For example, I totally freaked out when I lost one of my neoballs.

Still, overall, I lean towards what I call "organized chaos". When I want to achieve something, I typically start with a fixed beginning and a fixed end goal, but the path between both is in many ways more determined by chance and random inspiration than anything else. And that is one of the prime characteristics of an INTP.

CerealKiller
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Aug 2019, 4:40 am

I am an INTJ-T
I have taken the test many times over the years (long before i knew i was aspie) and I always get the same result.

It's quite rare for females also apparently.

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2019, 10:08 am

INTJ classic autism.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2019, 3:59 pm

I'm very strongly I and J, but usually score close to the line and can come out on either side of N/S and T/F, depending on my mood when I take the test.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Jon81
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Aug 2019, 4:29 pm

INFJ-T was my results. I'm not 100% sure of all the answers I gave though. Sometimes I just don't know what I prefer because I can't think of a situation where that question would come in play. Some choices in the questions even seem synonymus 8O

Diagnosed with ADHD 2022

la_fenkis
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2019, 1:52 am

I've been an INTJ consistently whenever I've taken this test in my life. But now it seems I'm an INFP. Maybe I've changed a bit over time.