Page 5 of 43 [ 682 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 43  Next

jaffacakes
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Mar 2011, 5:15 pm

You are 13% neurotypical!

You aren't neurotypical at all. Sure, it may mean others think of your social skills as "very poor", but that's doesn't mean you aren't good at anything, you probably have a skill other than socializing, which is probably not something you enjoy anyway. It is very likely that you are autistic.

bumble
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 5:16 pm

I am not diagnosed with AS and am neurotypical as far as I know (I am diagnosed with Severe Social Anxiety, Depression, Anxiety, OCD in the past and Agoraphobia (can't tolerate crowds).

The fun little test says:

You are 9% neurotypical!

You aren't neurotypical at all. Sure, it may mean others think of your social skills as "very poor", but that's doesn't mean you aren't good at anything, you probably have a skill other than socializing, which is probably not something you enjoy anyway. It is very likely that you are autistic.

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 5:36 pm

13%...

But I'm pretty sure extroverted autistics would score higher, even if they are just as autistic as the introverted ones...

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

Musicprophets
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2011, 5:36 pm

You are 24% neurotypical!

You aren't that neurotypical. Social skills aren't your strong suit and you tend to have more skill in other areas, however, you may still enjoy socializing. It is likely that you are autistic.

Liam4230
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Mar 2011, 5:53 pm

29%. That seems about right.

Millstone
Raven
Raven

27 Mar 2011, 6:18 pm

29%

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 6:35 pm

Quote:
You are 8% neurotypical!
How depressing I was looking for a 0%. :)

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 7:26 pm

I got 10%. 8)

mox
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Mar 2011, 7:38 pm

"You are 22% neurotypical!

You aren't that neurotypical. Social skills aren't your strong suit and you tend to have more skill in other areas, however, you may still enjoy socializing. It is likely that you are autistic."

I'd like to know what an actual NT gets on a test like this.

extractor
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Mar 2011, 7:44 pm

You are 68% neurotypical!

You are actually quite neurotypical. You probably like socializing and are good at it for the most part. You may make social mistakes every now and then but tend to notice them quickly after you make them. It is very unlikely that you are autistic.

Did i win?

krill
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Mar 2011, 8:48 pm

I got 32%. It did focus a lot on lack of social interest, which I match strongly, and not so much on sensitivities, which I have but they're pretty mild. Overall I think it was fair.
So many of us have answered it that we could start the process of testing its validity, and even reliability if we wanted to bother.

bumble
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 9:11 pm

mox wrote:
"You are 22% neurotypical!

You aren't that neurotypical. Social skills aren't your strong suit and you tend to have more skill in other areas, however, you may still enjoy socializing. It is likely that you are autistic."

I'd like to know what an actual NT gets on a test like this.

I am neurotypical as far as I know. I am not diagnosed with AS or Autism, but with Social Anxiety (for which I get disability at the moment as I am unable to cope with the social aspects of working), Depression, Anxiety, Agoraphobia (can't tolerate crowds or crowded places) and OCD (in the past). I scored a massive 9% neurotypical, which means the test says I am not neurotypical at all lol.

blackcat
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 9:18 pm

You are 2% neurotypical!

You aren't neurotypical at all. Sure, it may mean others think of your social skills as "very poor", but that's doesn't mean you aren't good at anything, you probably have a skill other than socializing, which is pro...bably not something you enjoy anyway. It is very likely that you are autistic.

websister
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Mar 2011, 9:32 pm

12%
As others have said, there were some questions that didn't have an answer I would give.

Mack27
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Mar 2011, 9:44 pm

Yeah some of the questions didn't have choices that occurred to me either. 25% neurotypical.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 10:16 pm

28%