Page 5 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

21 Nov 2012, 12:32 pm

You asked if the topic could be made sticky and I explained why it could not.
I gave no opinion on the topic itself and it's unfair of you to put words in my mouth as if I had.

The reason why this topic sinks is because people are apparently not that interested. If they were interested then I guess you would already have what you seek through the earlier efforts of others - which you don't appear to have researched.

JRR
Toucan
Toucan

21 Nov 2012, 1:42 pm

Look, all topics sink eventually. Well, all of them that aren't sticky. I did look up the other ones, as I posted in this and prior threads, and the same thing occurred, although with less support. What I intended to do was was not put words in your mouth, but show the consequence of your actions on the impression I had that you were a mod. I've gotten so used to the NT world that I forget that I can be free to be direct here. I don't have to imply things. :) So, I should have said "the consequence is" instead of saying you were saying. My bad. Is it clearer now?

Aspiewordsmith
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 7:42 am

I already thought the rainbow infinity symbol on the flag was the symbol of the Aspergian people representing persistence and logic and the rainbow circle was associated with other types of autism.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2015, 6:10 pm

lel

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I