Page 5 of 6 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

hadapurpura
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2005, 11:50 pm

And mike TV from Charlie and the chocolate factory!! ! ---> oh, he's not real!! !

Soma
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Oct 2005, 2:02 am

I thought Willy was the aspie in Charlie! I wonder if the late Roald Dahl was one of us?

Henry David Thoureau, 1854

Soma
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Oct 2005, 5:12 am

Why do conversations/theads always die whenever I stick my nose in?

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2005, 5:44 am

thatrsdude wrote:
I think a lot of you people want to believe people you admire have AS. A lot of musicians have certain similarities, but don't have it overall. There's a grey area between ASs and NTs. But I suggest you people look beyond what you'd like to think is the case.

Not me i was just pointing out how we seem to be trivialising a serious condition by saying just about every famous person has AS. I mean there is no way Arnie has AS but since we are making a habit of 'diagnosing' celebrities i thought id throw his name into the hat.

pernicious_penguin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Oct 2005, 6:31 am

condi is simply an accomplished genius

that is all. She has her own way and she stands her ground. She also seems like a trustworthy and good person. 'Good' people do exist - they just don't come along too often. She's one of them.

Condi '08 ;)

ghotistix
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2005, 12:12 pm

Nick Drake!

myownmind
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Oct 2005, 12:44 pm

There is an authour of a series I like (even though it is a kids series) ,Lemony Snicket [psudonim], and based on his writing style, explenations and tendency to digress, I have wonderd if he is as.

Soma
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Oct 2005, 1:54 am

Perhaps all of these are valid, we just have no concrete way of being sure of the facts, unless the person in question has 'come out of the closet' and openly declared that they are aspie.

Grievous
Toucan
Toucan

18 Oct 2005, 10:12 am

Dan Aykroyd has both AS and Tourette's.

Soma
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Oct 2005, 1:48 am

I'm still adamant that we should leave this thread as idle blabbing, we really have no definate way of knowing if some people do or do not.

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2005, 3:13 am

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!! HOW COULD ANYONE POSSIBLY NOT HAVE SPOTTED THAT JOHN McENROE'S BAHAVIOUR IS OUT OF THE NORMAL RANGE OF AN NT? Aspie IMHO. Frank Bruno suffers from bipolar disorder and looks like he could certainly be a contender for an aspie.

DrizzleMan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2005, 5:42 am

All writers are out of wack, and here's proof!

Soma
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Oct 2005, 5:48 am

That's me! I journal like mad.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2005, 4:05 am

Perhaps I may be reading too much into this, but I've heard as well as read some interviews of Eddie Van Halen, and he seemed to have a few AS qualities in the his mannerisms, as well as some of his habits.

I'd also like to stress the fact that I'm NOT saying that he has AS, but he does seem to exhibit some habits and mannerisms that have some AS qualities.

Soma
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Oct 2005, 4:08 am

Thank you! That's exactly what I was getting at! As NT shouldn't (yet do :evil: )label, neither should we.

hadapurpura
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2005, 7:44 am

Ben Moody (ex-evanescence) has bipolar disorder.