Have you ever wished you could suppress your sex drive?

Page 5 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Yog-Sothoth
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2007, 9:38 pm

Nothing like that happened to me, I was just born like this I guess.
Trust me, I've had a lot of reactions like that, people who think I don't know right and wrong, but if I didn't, I wouldn't've posted on this thread in the first place would I?

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

25 Oct 2007, 9:41 pm

Yog-Sothoth wrote:
Nothing like that happened to me, I was just born like this I guess.
Trust me, I've had a lot of reactions like that, people who think I don't know right and wrong, but if I didn't, I wouldn't've posted on this thread in the first place would I?

I'm not going to analyze your response and answer the right and wrong question in response to what is appropriate knowings of right and wrong regarding what is right and wrong to discuss on the internet.

I will just accept your answer because you know yourself. :)

xx Dan Monster

Yog-Sothoth
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2007, 10:10 pm

Uh, k

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2007, 2:28 pm

Uh, look, if you want to research this, i keenly suggest you do. There are a couple of books out there that include within them that some of the precentage of AS may have a higher rate of affliction with paedophilia. It it explained as a anomoly to researchers why this is; i happen to think it has to do with a rate at which one wants to maturate mentally. I would from there assest that you need to do your best at trying to develop a "bridge" to what you find attractive in the opposite sex. Maybe you like innocense, maybe you like hair, or someone's voice. Stop staying at home and playing videogames. Go out with a girl your age (not younger, you'll get in so much trouble) and whittle down what you find attractive in that person (it may be one thing and one thing only) and focus on that. Start building yourself up. You definately have to get out there and do something to make you take on or increase your reportoire of things that you can find stimulating in a person of the opposite sex, at your age level. Just get out there, and start strengthening it.

Yog-Sothoth
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2007, 3:46 pm

Dude, its not one thing, its everything. There is nothing at all about older girls that I find attractive.
You might as well tell me to go out with a guy, or a horse.
If I was gay instead, would you be telling me the same thing?
Try going out with a girl to "cure" me?

sleepless168
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Oct 2007, 4:20 pm

Sapphix wrote:
I think the real question is not whether you want to suppress your sex drive (please don't do that) but how you find a partner to share it with. Might be helpful to start by removing the blanket label of "a woman" as the solution. Start to see us as individuals. Unique people. If you are ready to see the individual person, and not her sexuality, you may well attract a romantic partner, with whom sex becomes a side-effect of your interest in her, not the goal. Remember. Paradox.

i think this is great advice, i have found it to be true. Of course this doesnt solve the problem, but its a start.

Yog-Sothoth
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2007, 4:26 pm

Who are you talking to?