Page 6 of 6 [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Rhiannon0828
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jul 2011, 11:21 pm

another_1 wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
Er, I very much enjoyed consuming certain mind-altering chemicals of the illicit and mushroom-related type.
A hot summer's day in the depths of some very dense woods, spent with a couple of friends watching and listening to plant, insect and bird life going on around us.

You really shouldn't do the same thing. :lol:

*chuckle*

Yeah, pretty much for me, too. Can't remember exactly which illicit substances were involved, but likely involved alcohol and hash, plus either acid or quaaludes - as I recall, we were pretty "into" all of those at the time.

So, yeah. Just a typical day. Nothing special. :wink: Which brings to mind a question - how the H3!!, exactly, did i survive my teen years?!?!?!?! ! 8O
And, yeah, you really shouldn't try this at home!

This all sounds like great fun. Alas, I was pregnant with my oldest daughter ( and I was very good and health conscious while pregnant) and I think I just sat and sulked about being pregnant, hot, (my birthday is at the end of August) and not able to party on my 18th. Woohoo! Welcome to adulthood!

LadySera
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jul 2011, 3:50 am

Cake and presents with my family. Nothing out of the ordinary.

oddone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jul 2011, 4:04 am

I was working in a bar the night I turned 18. It wasn't legal and it paid a pittance - no minimum wage in those days - but I needed the money. :)

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 2:40 am

Simonono wrote:
Those of you who are over 18, what did you do to celebrate it? Did you have some huge party like a lot of people have, or was it quiet, or just like any other year? I don't know what to do for mine.

My boyfriend at the time planned a decent date. I've had much better dates since then but he did the best he could do for who he was so I appreciate it on that level. It was low key because it was just the two of us.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 8:59 am

I had 3 friends over, and we watched a movie, chatted, and had cake. :) Then after the movie, we set of a giant firework on the seaside. It was kinda funny because all of them were under 16. XD All of the graduated (my) class was out of the country at the time, except for me.