Page 7 of 20 [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 9:15 pm

You just realised and processed something that happened in January, 2008.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 5:12 am

You wish all clothing had the washing instructions specially printed inside, instead of having annoying, itchy tags.

You cut all your tags out of your clothing before wearing.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 5:27 am

You get frustrated by people who cannot spell.

Lone Replicant
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jun 2019, 6:27 am

When after a few hours at a Swingers club you stop thinking about (or having) sex and begin to get very uncomfortable with the inappropriate music that is playing (or at least inappropriate for you).

Last edited by Lone Replicant on 20 Jun 2019, 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 6:29 am

Joe90 wrote:
You wish all clothing had the washing instructions specially printed inside, instead of having annoying, itchy tags.

I have to rip the tags out as if I cut them out it would leave parts of tags which would be just as bad... Actually worse as I would have to cut out the remains of the tag before I could wear it. A few clothes I can wear with tage... Like ones I have had which are mostly worn as the tags have turned soft. 90% of my clothes came from previously worn sources which suits me fine as they are nicely worn in.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 6:33 am

Lone Replicant wrote:
When after a few hours at a Swingers club you stop thinking about (or do) sex and begin to get very uncomfortable with music that is inappropriate (or at least inappropriate for you).

You read the words "Swingers club" and you picture a group of people who get together for the sole purpose of swinging on a swing set before thinking it has any other meaning. Then you go back to thinking how cool of an idea it would be to in the group of the former......

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 6:46 am

Ohh. Bluebottle flies... Have you seen the beautiful but slightly smaller green ones?
I sometimes cry or feel like crying when I accidently squash an insect. :( They are all so lovely and beautiful. Yesterday I had the car travelling blanket thingie out and I was lying on it... And this tiny orange spider thing (Oh... I pray for clearer eyesight!) which was so humourus and characterful in the way that it walked... I was chuckling away for a good minute or two. It was lovely! To think that God has made such funny insects! I love them!

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 6:47 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
Joe90 wrote:

I have to rip the tags out as if I cut them out it would leave parts of tags which would be just as bad... Actually worse as I would have to cut out the remains of the tag before I could wear it. A few clothes I can wear with tage... Like ones I have had which are mostly worn as the tags have turned soft. 90% of my clothes came from previously worn sources which suits me fine as they are nicely worn in.

I can't rip them out, as I cringe when tearing fabric away from fabric.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 6:56 am

I go "Grrr" and rip them out as I hate itchy backs etc...

Whzt I do cringe at is people chewing cardboard and when I have had to use my teeth to open cardboard packets.... Makes me shiver thinking about it!

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 8:44 am

Joe90,

I was a proofreader at my local newspaper between 1999-2001 and the spelling errors made me about tear out my hair!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 8:58 am

You May Be An Aspie If...

... you have little holes in your shirts from where you have cut out the tags.

... you have made up your own words to describe people, places or ideas.

... you have memorized all the data points of each element on the periodic table.

... you have memorized all the data points of each spectral type and luminosity class on the Hertzsprung-Russel diagram.

... you have perfected the raised eyebrow in lieu of voiced sarcasm.

... you have read a Dictionary and/or Thesaurus from cover to cover.

... you have read every volume of an entire Encyclopedia from cover to cover.

... you have the lines on your clothesline memorized by which line is used for what, and you make sure to hang your laundry on the 'correct' line.

... you hold your breath while walking down the detergent aisle.

... you honestly could not care less about the difference between what is fashionable and what is unfashionable.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 9:00 am

You're keeping a personal tally score using Fnord's lists of attributes, and so far you have A+.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 9:11 am

... your social media page is more popular than you could ever hope to be in real life.

... your speech or writing (usually both) is filled with Boolean logic and syllogisms.

... your speech or writing (usually both) is filled with formalities and archaic words.

... your speech or writing (usually both) is filled with obscure, minute facts and details.

... your supervisor sends you on an errand across town because he/she is expecting important visitors.

... your teacher gives the class a typed handout and you use a red pen to correct all the grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes before giving the handout back to the teacher.

... your teacher tells everyone in the room to pair-off to discuss a topic and you are extremely relieved that no one wants to be your partner.

... your teachers have ever told you to stop answering all the questions in order to give someone else a chance.

... your teachers refuse to call on you in class until they realize that no-one else has the correct answer.

... your yearly library fines are in the hundred-dollar range because you just cannot part with a good book, even after you have read it at least twice.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 9:17 am

You know what Boolean logic is because you took Deductive Logic as a Philosophy elective, just for the fun of it.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 9:19 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
You're keeping a personal tally score using Fnord's lists of attributes, and so far you have A+.
I have exactly 526 entries on that list.

... you know exactly how many entries you have on every list you have on file.

:wink: Oops! Now it's 527!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 9:24 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
You know what Boolean logic is because you took Deductive Logic as a Philosophy elective, just for the fun of it.