Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ShogunSalute
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Oct 2009, 11:36 pm

i don't know if any of you here are aware but Reactive Attachment Disorder and Aspergers Sydrome present in almost identical ways in adults. but they are caused by different things. RAD is environment and AS is biological. i suspect more than a few people here actually have RAD and not AS. it would explain ALOT, especially the uncannily good social abilities, attention seeking behaviours and desire for sympathy i constantly see around here (i lurked for months before i joined). RAD gives alot more room for differences between people, and AS doesn't, as much as people here like to rpetend it does. the things i have seen and have been reading are not online, but i am sure i can hunt down some online links if anyone is interested. but i don't think anyone will be because it is easier to keep your head in the sand and remain comfy in your self-lies.

Villain91
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Oct 2009, 11:41 pm

*Begins to sing*
Everybody needs a lie for a pillow, everybody needs a lie!
That said, research into it my man, you certainly seem to be typing like you're on to something. This has me intrigued.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2009, 11:49 pm

Sorry, but I don't see the correlation you claim. I'm not sure why you seem insistent that other people cannot be on the same spectrum because you - at least as untrained as many of those you are dismissing - see fit to negate their experiences and what they've learned. From what I've read from your prior posts, this seems to be a campaign for you - why? Are you threatened? Your hypothesis has less basis than their self-diagnosis, from my perspective... so perhaps you'd be willing to better explain yourself?

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

ShogunSalute

02 Oct 2009, 3:38 am

it's something i found out about recently and made me think of this forum. people with RAD are same 'misfit' type of people as AS people to put it in really general terms, with a few very important differenced which i see expressed by alot of member here. when i am not so inside myself i shall try and compile a list of comparisons to satiate you. it is just something to think about. i don't think i'm on a campaign, it's just what i'm interested in.