Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Cryforthemoon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 May 2010, 7:08 pm

I still need to go for one or two more things. But yeah the guy who I went to see said it was there. Was it really really bad? No but it was there. How does it make me feel? I don't know I'm still me so that's really all that matters.

So yeah I'm not going for the I have a full diagnosis. But yeah it's getting there so. I guess I just still have to get through all of this let it sink in and just work on things.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2010, 7:17 pm

At least you have your answer, now and you don't have to guess, anymore. :)

Cryforthemoon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 May 2010, 7:32 pm

True I was asked if wanted it on a paper. I said I just want to know just to know. I mean if it's on paper it's on paper. Again is it as bad other people? Well seeing as how must of the questions are aimed at ever one 18 and under and I'm 29. At this point who is to say one way or another.

I'm sure if all of this would have come out when I was 7 it would have been a different story. But I think because of my parents and them working with me becasue knew something else was wrong I guess they were able to help me work on it. Even though they had no idea what it was. Exmaple when taking pictures I have copied people smiling. At work I will be in a good mod and someone will say you look sad smile.

I'm not sad I just don't smile unless it's at somethint such as a dog, cat, or my interest. Even then I don't really smile.

pschristmas
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2010, 10:39 pm

Cryforthemoon wrote:
Well seeing as how must of the questions are aimed at ever one 18 and under and I'm 29. At this point who is to say one way or another.

This is one of the problems the lady I was interviewed by earlier this month pointed out. The testing is geared toward children who are still growing, learning and living at home with parents. I'm an adult woman with a lifetime of experience behind me. I've lived on my own, been married and raised a child. I simply won't look like an eighteen-year-old. You're an adult, as well, with all the experience and education life has brought you. As you say, who's to know? Good luck with the rest of your assessment, whatever that means. I guess if it brings a measure of peace, it's good, right? I have an appointment to arrange an assessment in July, myself.

Cryforthemoon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 May 2010, 10:41 pm

pschristmas wrote:
Cryforthemoon wrote:
Well seeing as how must of the questions are aimed at ever one 18 and under and I'm 29. At this point who is to say one way or another.

This is one of the problems the lady I was interviewed by earlier this month pointed out. The testing is geared toward children who are still growing, learning and living at home with parents. I'm an adult woman with a lifetime of experience behind me. I've lived on my own, been married and raised a child. I simply won't look like an eighteen-year-old. You're an adult, as well, with all the experience and education life has brought you. As you say, who's to know? Good luck with the rest of your assessment, whatever that means. I guess if it brings a measure of peace, it's good, right? I have an appointment to arrange an assessment in July, myself.

Yeah that is the good thing.