Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Hel
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Apr 2006, 5:59 pm

Hi, was wondering if anyone else can indentify with this. I get really annoyed when I am talking and my trail of thought gets interrupted and I know that I was about to say something really important...I can't let the conversation move on until I have remembered what it was...it is the same with thought. If I am figuring something out in my head or thinking really hard about something sometimes my brain will race ahead on to something else before I am done thinking about the original thing and I have to retrace my thoughts along through everything I was thinking about until I can get back to where I was...any thoughts?

parts
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2006, 8:24 pm

I hate being interupted and sometimes get more than annoyed I get downright angry. I'll lose my whole trian of thought and can't realy go on about anthing else till I find it again.Sometime when itterupted I'll just start getting louder till I'm shouting just to finish what I'm saying much to others dismay.

Odda
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Location: Caught in the depths, and infinite vastness of cyberspace.

21 Apr 2006, 8:47 pm

I too get quite annoyed when interupted. If you wanna piss me off, prevent me from finishing my thought.

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2006, 7:05 pm

Grrrrrrrrrr......

It bugs me to no end getting interrupted. Or if my train of thought is de-railed and I can't get it back.

I'll spend the whole trying get my old train of thought back.

boothinator
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Apr 2006, 4:11 pm

I don't like it either but I'm getting better at remembering my thoughts or even letting some go. I really wish that people were more interested in hearing the whole story instead of just hearing part and building a conversation off of it, but that's the way things go. Talking to people is not so much about exchanging truths as about getting people on the same wavelength. My girlfriend found a friend at the mall yesterday and was explaining something to her and got what I saw as a crucial fact wrong. But since I knew that it would really be pointless to correct her, I just stayed quiet. Besides, I was tired and it would have been hard to talk anyway.