Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ErikMouse
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Jul 2006, 1:34 pm

This is odd, I just got a message about a new post to "View my site" on the forums here and when I follow the link, I get a message "The topic or post you requested does not exist" that comes up and is still the same after I log in. Any idea of what could have happened?

"I'm very kind, and easy to please! I'll be your friend, if you give me some cheese!"

alex
Developer
Developer

26 Jul 2006, 2:02 pm

that means someone deleted it. it could have been the original poster or just a moderator.

Z
Raven
Raven

26 Jul 2006, 5:29 pm

If I click the link in the email and it requires log in to view the topic, then instead of going to the topic it goes to the login, obviously. But once I have loged in, it then says the topic does not exist. However, if I go back to that email and click the link again (now that I am loged in) then it does take me to the topic.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2006, 3:48 pm

Everyone, this applies to the Members Only, Random and Haven discussion forums. Because they are confidential, they require you to log in.

Erik, I haven't heard from you in a while. I hope you're doing well!

Captain_Brown
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2006, 4:25 pm

It means the poster or the moderator deleted it.