Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2011, 2:39 am

Impossible 95% of the time.

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2011, 7:14 am

aside from the fact that i cant open my mouth half the time or dont know when to, i also cant seem to translate the pictures and ideas in my head into words others will understand. with non family members more than family.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

06 Jul 2011, 11:46 am

50% because of Aspergers, 26% because I'm a little on the shy side, 14% because I'm a teenager still, 10% because I don't know how to relate to whatever is being said.

Bill43
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jul 2011, 1:36 pm

I used to think it was so frustrating and embittering. I could say the right things, and it still wasn't good enough. I often say that I have "A huge bark with no bite". I just draw people away from me, no matter how hard I try. I always will say something wrong, and I hate it.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2011, 2:27 pm

Yes. Sometimes I can't get words out at all, and when I do get them out, they're never a satisfactory representation of what I meant. I'm much better with writing and typing, though. Based on my posts on these forums, you'd be surprised at how inept I am with communicating in person.

JWS
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jul 2011, 4:50 pm

I know about trouble expressing yourself! I enjoy talking to people when I can,but still have a lot of trouble getting out what I actually mean. Gets me some strange looks, sometimes... :?