Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2015, 7:22 pm

I have intestine issue like most on the spectrum (probably not all but I hear it's a common trait). My stomach was gurgling today even after lunch. Then for dinner we went to a loud japanese place the ones they cook in front of you. WAY TOO MUCH Soy sauce ON EVERYTHING! MORE gurgling as I sit here typing this probably going to be "sick" overnight. Mom viewed "sick" as throw up but you guys know stomach issue etc. (what I'm talking about.) Also the seating was in a U shape family left side me towards the circle and another set of strangers next to me to complete the U shape (two oven counters in the middle. I nibbled at my food since it had WAY too much soy sauce ICK!

Now I feel tired and drained UGH! Hate to go to sleep since I know I'll be "sick" overnight. foggy dizzy tired drained (all the above) LoL! Anyone else been to one of these Japanese places? No offense to others on the spectrum where ever you land but I thought to myself other Aspies or those on the spectrum would have a meltdown crying/screaming it was so noisy banging utensils and the U shape sitting with stranger.

I functioned but now tired from doing so socially speaking. Plus food ICK! No offense to anyone.