The real reason I keep posting on this forum

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

sharkattack
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 6:57 pm

This forum has helped me with the problems it could help me with and I am pretty happy with my life right now.

I don't have any profound points or questions left to ask I just enjoy mixing here I really do.

Too be honest I find myself starting threads just to interact with other people on the spectrum.

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 7:01 pm

This forum has helped me a lot too (although now I'm getting too addicted to it :lol: ).

I'm really glad it's brought you so much happiness and helped you so much. :) You seem like a really nice person.

sharkattack
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 7:06 pm

daydreamer84 wrote:
This forum has helped me a lot too (although now I'm getting too addicted to it :lol: ).

I'm really glad it's brought you so much happiness and helped you so much. :) You seem like a really nice person.

You and lots of others here seem really nice too.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 7:09 pm

I'm glad to have met you here on WP. I stay for the same reason that you do.

JSBACHlover
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 8:34 pm

I like you, Shark. I especially like your fortitude, the way you have fought hard to support yourself and have a job and a voice in the NT world, despite how hard it is.

sharkattack
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 8:41 pm

JSBACHlover wrote:
I like you, Shark. I especially like your fortitude, the way you have fought hard to support yourself and have a job and a voice in the NT world, despite how hard it is.

Thanks and you seem to really understand me.

Life is about the fight even if you lose you go down fighting and sometimes when you don't expect it you win.

I am learning more and more about myself and others the only time I really feel depressed is when I don't try.

Somebody I really liked who is now dead had a saying life is hard.

JSBACHlover
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 8:53 pm

The thing about autism, is that we are given a challenge: "Rise above the hurt and grow, and show the world what it really looks like!" Those who whine, "I can't" are the ones who sadden me. No one is a mistake of God. We autists have a mission, to show to others what the world really is.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2014, 10:15 pm

am glad to interact with anyone on here who is genuine about themselves/what they write and isnt the sockpuppet account of a banned attention seeking predator with a lot more mental issues than us lot put together.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2014, 3:11 am

sharkattack wrote:
Too be honest I find myself starting threads just to interact with other people on the spectrum.

I find myself here and on two other forums just to interact with people period.