Page 1 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 8:17 am

Because I honestly can't - just had a meltdown due to one, and of all people someone who's supposed to help me. Just blatantly lied. I really can't remain civil after that. Then someone asked me to apologize for all the obscenities I uttered! I would rather f**k a hedgehog, than apologize to a goddamn liar!

Radiofixr
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 8:33 am

I get the same way too-I hate it when people think my being on the spectrum means you can treat me as less of a person than others I have been lied to by NT's and Aspies-it hurt no matter who lies.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 10:07 am

I never trust them again, especially when they backspin the lie and claim that they were only expressing their opinion.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Stoek
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 10:10 am

What kind of lie, I lie all the time, it's perfectly normal, when someone expects to know something that is none of their business.

simple question, when was the last time you got laid.

Saying you prefer not to say is admission.

So the only correct answer is lies. This is so common in every day life, that it's kinda hard to keep track.

So I have to ask what was the lie?

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 10:30 am

Oh, Stoek, in this case it's not trivial. This guy claimed I stole something when I was somewhere else entirely, and he was doing it in a professional capacity and yet he wasn't fired.

Stoek
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 10:32 am

Mootoo wrote:
Oh, Stoek, in this case it's not trivial. This guy claimed I stole something when I was somewhere else entirely, and he was doing it in a professional capacity and yet he wasn't fired.
Lol on job harassment and false accusations would be a far better thread title, than liar liar pants on fire. :x

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 4:36 pm

I just don't trust people anymore.

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 4:45 pm

The reason people make accusations like that is because they perceive you as weak and unassertive. The solution is change their perceptions somehow. Good luck.

CrystalStars
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 5:09 pm

I never put complete faith in anyone/anything. Works for me.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2012, 4:24 am

Stoek wrote:
Lol on job harassment and false accusations would be a far better thread title, than liar liar pants on fire. :x

Problem is that I'm the service user, not a similar employee. And false accusations are technically lies too, no?

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2012, 5:39 am

I hate lies and liars. I'd rather take an inconvenient truth than a nice lie. I might not appreciate it there and then, but I will feel confident that the person will tell me the truth and be likely to believe their word.

I can't trust completely in someone who lies to me even once.

I have lied to protect someone, and lied about being sick so i wouldn't have to go to school. That's about it.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

17 Oct 2012, 10:13 am

I hate being lied to and lied about. If I am not careful it can cause a meltdown.

Stoek
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2012, 10:18 am

Mootoo wrote:
Stoek wrote:

Problem is that I'm the service user, not a similar employee. And false accusations are technically lies too, no?
people lie our whole civilization is dependent on this. Otherwise momentary feels and sentiments would run our society to the ground.

calling someone a liar, is like calling someone a masterbater. It means nothing, and will make you appear as some sort of narcissitic nut on a power trip.

saying someone harassed you is far more accurate, implies the connotation of actual seriousness, and you will have atleast formally the law on your side.

Being a poor communicator is something we have in spades, however this is no excuse to ignore that which is obious.

Oodain
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2012, 10:25 am

we all lie and are all expected to lie,

nothing wrong with it,
just like with (almost)anything else, the truth is in the context.

the scent of the tamarillo is pungent and powerfull,
woe be to the nose who nears it.

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

17 Oct 2012, 10:28 am

Stoek wrote:
Being a poor communicator is something we have in spades, however this is no excuse to ignore that which is obious.

Who determines what is obvious? I have been told some things are obvious but they were not obvious to me.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2012, 10:34 am

You eat their tongues.