Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2014, 11:22 pm

I climbed some boulders today. It was my first time rock climbing. My brother took me to the mountain bike park and there are some nice boulders there that are perfect for a first climb. He climbed ahead of me and then helped me by telling me how to look for the best footholds and hand holds. He is a very good and experienced rock and ice climber. It was so fun. I can't wait to do it again. Since I m still having little residual headaches from my stupid headbang on Monday, I did not want to do anything too strenuous but I just could not resist the climb. But it was short and not too hard. So I hope I will be fine. And I have Special Olympics roller skating tomorrow so I will make sure I wear a helmet. But I had so much fun today. I loved it. I'm going to dream about climbing tonight! :D

Wreck It Ralph

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2014, 11:37 pm

Congratulations, skibum! This post really made my morning. :)
Good luck with the roller skating!

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2014, 11:45 pm

Thank you CyclopsSummers! :D Have a great day today. :D

Wreck It Ralph