Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2018, 7:17 pm

I wish family would understand about Autism, family should believe you & give you support. I have NO support. If family don’t believe you, do they think you making it up? Why would you make it up? I don’t want to be disappointed in some family members, I don’t talk to all my family members, I talk to my grandmother, my sister :pale: :skull: & my dad, I’m more disappointed in my dad. He used to say I’m his fave, now he listening to my sister more & believing her, I feel like he taking her side cuz she older, not handicap & thinking she smarter. When my mom was alive, she was the only one that accepted me & understood me,there were alot of stuff she didn’t understand. When she died, I got soooooo scared cuz I was alone with no support, the wrong person died. I wish I can move away from my family, everyone from my mom’s side live in California, my dad’s side of the family live in different countries, I have cousins that I never met & talk to, my dad was born in Iran. I can feel like I’m going mental Crazy. :cry:

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2018, 4:16 am

A hard fact of life none of us can avoid is the only person you have control over and can change is yourself. Even if other people do stuff that is wrong we can't make them change. I try to every day be a better person than I was the day before and hope one day I will find a good life.