Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 9:42 am

What do you see in the blots? I’m curious if aspies’ results of this test tend to be any different than those of ordinary people. Here you can see the blots: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test

This is in turn, what I can see in those shapes.

1.A well-built, screaming woman (I think she’s agitated about something because she’s reaching her hands out towards the sky and this “fissure” which divides her head into two halves makes on me an impression of a screaming, open mouth) holding two bears which are trying to run away from her.

2.Two deformed small animals covered with blood, looking a bit like hares or piglets or a citadel with a wall, encircling some area; the fortress looks sinister, like a head of an infuriated chicken and two clouds of vapor are rising over it, on both the sides of it. I didn’t pay too much attention to the distinctive red details.

3.Two men laundering something; I didn’t pay attention to any sexual attributes – I took for granted that they are males because their figures look male-like to me, anyway there’s this big bow-tie between them. I identify the red shapes as stomachs.

4.A very tall, scary monster with its hands withering, having a male standing between its legs; the man looks resigned because he is standing still, not trying to run away. It seems to me the monster is just a fur carpet, like an animal skin someone can put on their floor, though.

5.A deformed bat, stricken with a mutation which made it grow additional legs. It elicits an atmosphere of hopelessness and sadness because it's disabled.

6.Some sort of Indian totem, made of bird’s feathers which this “totemic character’s” hands are made of, and of animal skin.
7.Two women in their middle age; prudish and tending to turn up their noses. They seem to be passing each other by. They don’t seem to be very close to each other.

8.The green shape on the top is a monster; unfriendly but willing to shake hands with the pink beings which are climbing towards it – maybe it is so because each of them is holding some “bribe” for it in their other paws? I think those “spoils” they are going to give to the green one may be fish. The blue shape below is vague and unidentified, while in turn at the bottom there are two pink-orange animals which are supporting the whole construction; they give me the impression of something solid, like they were the guardians. I think it matters for them if the pink ones reach the green monster because they are looking at them.

9.The orange shapes from the top are two aggressive dragons, fighting each other. The vague shapes below are a bit more friendly; they look like hippos or obese tigers and they aren’t going to look at the dragons’ fight; they are going to cut themselves off, separate themselves from it. I don’t identify the pink shapes from the very bottom with anything – they are neutral.

10.My first impression is marine life. The big, long pink shapes are caterpillars. The big blue shapes are crabs holding fans. The grey ones from the top are quarrelling. The green shape from the bottom is either two pods or a praying mantis. The daffodil like yellow entities are alive, because they have human baby faces.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 11:21 am

1. A mask
2. Two Dead Dogs
3. Two people lifting a bucket
4. A towering, shadowy behomoth - like from an anime or something
5. An evil bat
6. A tool that you use to dill into a person's skull
7. Two faces looking at one another
8. Two odd creatures clibing an icy pillar
9. A two headed dragon - the lord of all dragons.
10. The superpowrful entity who was controlling the lord of all dragons all along. He has come to destroy the world and he must be defeted using the one legendary weapon that can defeat him which resides in a secret location guarded by skeleton guards. I think I took this one a bit too far.

Sol-IV
Raven
Raven

16 Jun 2010, 12:03 pm

I) Two giant penguins dragging a monk. o.O
II) Two Elven figures putting their hands together.
III) Two Penguins.
IV) A dog's face.
V) A bat..
VI) The first thing that came into my mind when looking at this was a violin, and if not some form of musical instrument.
VII) Two busts.
VIII) Two animals (Meerkat-type creatures?) climbing some kind of pillar/cliff.
IX) The head of a cow.
X) The blue shapes appear to be two giant, crustacean-crab-type creatures looming over a street of Paris, with the Eiffel tower at the end.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 12:18 pm

The first one is a hybrid bat/fox face.

Second: Two medieval conjoined twin jesters with red hats and wounded left and right toes.

Third: An insect mouth

Fourth: A chicken with frog's back legs and feet

Fifth: A slug-bat.

Sixth: Animal hide underneath a cell phone tower.

Seventh: A leaf a caterpillar ate the center out of.

Eighth: Two badgers climbing up a glacier with a warm base.

Ninth: A frog without any arms or legs, belly up.

Tenth: The Eiffel Tower on top of a splattered cake.

Celoneth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 12:25 pm

1. A half-crab/half-person surrounded by two soldiers in winter uniforms
2. Kissing boars
3. Two people making pottery
4. A dragon doing a yoga stretch
5. A bat
6. Two cats trying to simultaneously catch a giant dragonfly
7. Two belly-dancing women
8. Two flags, a flower, two frogs with one of their front legs stuck in some kind of glue
9. Evil, fire-breathing rabbit's head
10. Sword-fighting crabs, two prawns carrying a log, seaweed, seahorses and more prawn

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 12:30 pm

1. Black ink splodge.
2. Black and red ink splodge.
3. Black and red ink splodge vaguely like two people.
4. Black ink splodge.
5. Black ink splodge vaguely like a butterfly.
6. Black ink splodge.
7. Black ink splodge.
8. Multicoloured ink splodge.
9. Multicoloured ink splodge.
10. Multicoloured ink splodge.

Conclusion: psychologists should be provided with crayons in future as they clearly can't be trusted to keep ink safe.

The year is still young.

Amajanshi
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 12:40 pm

1. A fox's face with 4 eyes?!
2. Two people doing a hi-five to each other.
3. Two women leaning near each other.
4. A view of a giant from the bottom, his feet are big and he has a huge penis?!?!
5. A bat.
6. A very inconveniently designed Cello.
7. Two chopped up rabbits (each chopped into 3 segments) looking at each other?!?!
8. Two tigers/leopards climbing on a tree.
9. Dunno :?:
10. Worms, crabs, lobster.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 12:44 pm

Ambivalence wrote:
1. Black ink splodge.
4. Black ink splodge.
6. Black ink splodge.
7. Black ink splodge.

Conclusion: psychologists should be provided with crayons in future as they clearly can't be trusted to keep ink safe.

First and foremost, they all do just look like blobs of black ink with some color thrown in now and then, you are 100% right and on a couple of them, that is what I was thinking. It just looks like an ink spot, with some pastel overtones. Maybe watercolor. We must humor these Psychiatrists and try to come up with something. They think it's grand and the psychiatric advancement of a millenium.

lol

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 1:18 pm

Ambivalence wrote:
1. Black ink splodge.
4. Black ink splodge.
6. Black ink splodge.
7. Black ink splodge.

It reminds me of this scene in "Flowers for Algernon", when the main character is given such a test at the beginning, before he undergoes an experimental brain surgery :D (Or maybe it was later, when they want to test him afterwards, to check if he's getting more intelligent).

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 1:24 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
They think it's grand and the psychiatric advancement of a millenium.

lol

Actually this test has its numerous critics, comparing its "value" to the one of frenology from the 19th century.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 1:54 pm

1. A rabbit's face
2. Two ladies with red behives and socks.
3. Two men doing laundry.
4. Animal skin
5. Bat
6. Christmas tree
7. A whole bunch of masks
8. A hippie with sunglasses on
9. Twins, a pelvis and four roses
10. Blue crabs, pink seahorses and two yellow birds.

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 3:00 pm

1. An nasty and angry looking wolf's face
2. Two men with silly red hats
3. Two men waiting on a table
4. A dog's back side
5. Bat
6. Monster with a star on its head
7. Two rabbits
8. Jellyfish
9. Two human heads looking in different directions, maybe like the god janus
10. Two blue crabs and a odd looking face with sun glasses.

Now with these answers does it mean I am "normal", "werid" or in a mess ?

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

dyingofpoetry
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 3:02 pm

Most of them, nothing.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 4:11 pm

1) 2 moths clinging to each other over the headless body of a medieval woman.

2) 2 monks praying with bleeding heads and feet

3) 2 men in tuxes who are in love, holdng shoppng bags and donating organs to each other: stomachs and lungs

4) A strange chunky man with bat wings and big feet balancing on his stumpy tail

5) A young, lonely moth who doesnt know where to go

6) A female organ.

7) 2 rabbit siamese twins seamed together at the nether region

8 ) A forest god wearing a blue skirt, with 2 otters attached to him, standing on a sort of genital-shaped mass

9) An alien with an elephant trunk ingesting a bleeding human

10) 2 kising insects with their multicoloured offsprng attached to them.

I dont know what these results say about me, I hope they dont say that I am one sick **@& .

Taking a break.

EB
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Jun 2010, 4:45 pm

1. Wile Cyote mask with extra eye holes for no reason.

2. Two moles (heads at the bottom with their tails touching at the top), or two sylized people or a weirdly drawn face (eyes and mouth).

3. Two bird people cooking something in a pot (the pot is between them) or a skelton face (the red bow thing is the nose).

4. A warrrior in armor as seen from beneath (he's standing on a glass floor or something) the under sides of his feet are at the bottom and his head is at the top. He's holding a sword point down against the floor which is why his arms aren't visible.

5. A moth

6. A fairy person standing on top of some odd wall thing. (Yes it does look a little like a woman's private parts but the fairy person does not make sense if that is what it's standing on. If the lower part is some lady's privates the fairy part doesn't make sense and would have to be something else but it could not be something else as it does not make sense that way).

7. Two baboons talking to each other friendly-like each with a fist to its chin and the fist are touching.

8. The two pink things look like chameleons and the blue thing looks like a very skinny bat with big wings. The top part looks like a tiara and I don't know what the bottom part is.

9. Two angels/people/dragons/horses fighting (at the top) the blueish part is a could they are standing on and the pink parts are tulips.

10. At the top is the Eifel Tower. I don't know what the pink things are but they draw your eye to the top. The orang bits look like butterfies as see from the side. The other bits are flowers. The green at the top are leaves and the green at the bottom is grass.

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 5:13 pm

1: Looks like 2 piglets (from Winnie the Pooh)
2: Looks like 2 people wearing red hats and boots playing patty cake (I think that's what it's called)
3: Looks like 2 people with flaming hair throwing a fireball at eachother
4: ...

You know what, I'm having trouble percieving the whole image, I can only make sense of parts of the blotches, when I look at the whole thing it just looks like a mess (a blotch of nothingness). So I'm gonna stop here.