Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Axis207
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Jul 2016, 11:04 am

Hey I'm starting a new blog related to autism and the abuse I have/ still suffer from disordered relatives , and would really appreciate if my fellow aspies took a gander at it

https://abuseandautism.wordpress.com
I apologise if I seem like I'm spamming or something, but I'm kinda new to this blogging stuff and figured WP folks would be interested in this blog
Have a great day! 8)

Cookies need love like everything does

MountainTrails
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Jul 2016, 11:24 am

Good luck with your blog! I will read it with interest.

I had infant abandonment problems, then physical and emotional abuse for years -- head put through drywall, things broken over me, burned with cigarettes, locked in dark scary places (younger), plus all the yelling, belittlement, threatening, on and on. But I stopped the cycle, and I am proud of that. I have kids, and they are well-adjusted. I'll take it as a win.

I survived. I WIN.

Axis207
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Jul 2016, 11:55 am

MountainTrails wrote:
Good luck with your blog! I will read it with interest.

I had infant abandonment problems, then physical and emotional abuse for years -- head put through drywall, things broken over me, burned with cigarettes, locked in dark scary places (younger), plus all the yelling, belittlement, threatening, on and on. But I stopped the cycle, and I am proud of that. I have kids, and they are well-adjusted. I'll take it as a win.

I survived. I WIN.

It is honestly encouraging to hear that you survived all that horrible abuse! Nonwe deserves to be treated like that. Your triumph gives people like me who are struggling break the viscous cycle, some well needed hope :)

And thank you I will surely try my luck with the blog! :o

Cookies need love like everything does

arkatron
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Jul 2016, 12:09 pm

Your blog looks very interesting. I've had similar experiences. I'll read it later today.