Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Berabara
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Nov 2016, 12:42 am

Bad anxiety makes me not eat anything like that when i thinking about something about vomiting or anything and other people in school in my brain causing i was in fear crying frustrated on my self i told my parents stop felt Nauseated that's why i got diagnosed Anxiety disorder and Mild autism i almost went to hospital with bad anxiety sensory overload i hate that feeling that was teenager worst experiences

Diagnosis Asperger's Syndrome back in 2005
also have Anxiety Disorder, OCD

Severe to Profound on my left ear and have cochlear implant on Right ear i'm Deaf

lastchild3
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Nov 2016, 4:56 am

Dear Snowy Owl
Although I have had only one panic attack in my life but I remember to feeling of being not able to fight or fly away. I have a daughter (15) with Social Anxiety Disorder. Before she was on the medication she has now I had forgotten the look of her face when she was very anxious. Your post reminded me of the sheer terror she used to feel when we wanted to her go out or to school.
So I want to tell you there is hope for you. Life doesn't have to stop and you don't have to live this way. I admire that you are able to talk about it her. This is not admission of weakness but of strength to know you need help.
If you need help them I would go to see your doctor if this is too far. Then write them a note or talk to them over the phone. Its baby steps.
My daughter is getting there back into school (hospital Education) and it took time for this to happen. She also under the care of CAMHS (children and adolescence mental health services) with a brillant physcharist I am waiting for her to see her physcharist so they can discuss if she is High Functioning Austic girl.
Lastly I want to pray for you I believe as a christian in the power of pray to a God who is avaliable 24/7 and will hear my prays. I pray that you Berabara then you will no longer live in fear that there will be a way open for you to live your life free of this anxiety. I pray for God's peace on you now. In the name of Jesus Amen