Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

neurotypicalET
Toucan
Toucan

23 Nov 2016, 3:30 pm

A co worker told me today that friends of my fellow co workers don't come here in our accommodations anymore since my arrival ...he told me that they use to come here regularly but now they don't...i ask him if they are afraid of me and he said yes...I like to be left alone but I don't want others to suffer for that and I also don't wanna affect the daily lives of people and their happiness...still I think its a little bit OA though for these people to be acting like this...I mean I'm not crazy or contagious....infact...if nobody told them I was different they wouldn't have a clue...

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2016, 6:13 am

Do you sell your work or your personality?
Accommodations? What exactly is your job?
On which side of connections are you from?
How socially unwilling are you? How closed off is your 'vibe'? (You might need a 2nd person opinion on that part)

Do you trust your friend? Or at least understand you in some way?

That's either just about nasty rumors, or just another case of 'odd' body language and tone or both to cause 'OverActing' from old clients. Both social stuffs -- which is a common and persistent problem.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

neurotypicalET
Toucan
Toucan

25 Nov 2016, 3:49 pm

I sucked at my work right now...part of the problem and the reason I resigned....nothing worsts than working at something you sucked at...my work envolves lots of customer service which I might say I'm very good at...as long as it's work related I'm actually very fluent in answering customer's question...its like I have this vault of answers that I'm not afraid to use its only when they get off topic that stuns me for a while before I can reorganize my responses...which happens a lot right now...i dont know why..?and outside of work being around my coworkers is where I struggle mostly...I like to help but I'm afraid of making mistakes that's why I just stay away...and I hate personal conversations... It feels like I'm being probed or something...I know companies test their employees for competence... But this doesn't feel like a test...more manipulation than actual testing...by the way I'm OFW....