Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

soloha
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Aug 2017, 6:49 pm

So I did it again; alienated people I was trying to make friends with. I rarely want to try and when I do it doesn't go well. Right now I'm feeling like it's just not worth trying anymore. Rather than simply distancing themselves like most, I was point blank told "your a nice guy but your socially inappropriate and weird". Those exact words. Even though they know I mean well, it's not enough. I went to write in Evernote to capture my thoughts to help me organise them and think about them and found some old poetry reminding me I've been to this place many times before. I wrote them in the past but they continue to capture how I feel. Anyone relate?

trapped by an ideal
kindness
others hearts the bars
steel
forever
the only reprieve, windows of what might have been
surrounded by humanity
unheard and unseen
insanity encroaches
desperate isolation
too long, too late, the end approaches
transforming
father of death, mother of life
truth, shimmering
darker, darker
the void

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2017, 7:04 pm

So sorry that happened. I have had that happen too. It's really painful when it does.

I am very happy to be your friend here. Feel free to pm if you like. Socially awkward makes no difference to us at WP.

Cyber hug

Wreck It Ralph

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2017, 8:29 pm

A girl my age who was my friend told my mom that, "Oh, I see you have better social skills than your daughter." Some people just suck. I stay away from those types of people and I try to make friends with nonjudgmental people, although they can be hard to find sometimes. You just have to keep trying, because in my experience, one or a few bad people can ruin all socializing for me.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2017, 8:44 pm

Wow! There's a new level of viscious!

Wreck It Ralph