The questionnaire for my assessment came in the post today

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

jon85
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Jan 2018, 4:00 pm

Aaaaand..... It's the exact same questionnaire that I've done online like a million times!!

Not really sure what to think of that.

Either way, I have my full assessment booked for 16th of Feb. I'm quite nervous about it tbh. Think I'll have to book a visit to my mum before the appt as she doesn't know that I'm having one, doesn't even know that I think I'm aspie. Not a clue what she'll say or think when I tell her! 8O

Stunning Images On T-Shirts, Homeware and More!!

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2018, 4:19 am

Fingers crossed you get a warm reaction from your mum.

jon85
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jan 2018, 4:44 am

Thanks. I think i'm more concerned that she just won't understand. I have suspicions she's aspie too as she does display a lot of the traits. But since she doesn't really have access to information easily i know she only identifies aspergers and autism with the stereotype many believed back a good 20-30yrs ago which would explain why she would have thought i was a normal average functioning child. My cousin was not long since diagnosed with aspergers a few years back and he is destructive and i know she'll be comparing us... but we're both polar opposites on the outside. I don't speak to him much these days but when i do, we totally get each other which is something everyone else does not see and never has. It's always been he's the bad kid and i'm the good kid.

Stunning Images On T-Shirts, Homeware and More!!