I'm starting to hate NT's and I'll explain why this

Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Gabriel5455
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jan 2020, 12:01 am

Goodnight everyone (good afternoon or good morning if you're living in another country other than Brazil). Recently I'm searching many forums to find some questions about Autism/Asperger/NT and I always see that how bad are the characteristics that NT's label us. I'm not intend to be prejudiced but I'm starting to hate so much NT's, not about the forums but how neurotypics see us as defective and also that we are not human (not all are obvious). To tell the truth, I need to tell you guys my personal experiences living next to them (and my parents too obviously).

1°. I think them confused and they think me weird.
2°. My own mom and my stepfather always They fight and argue with me just because I misunderstand them and they think I'm rude and bad.
3°. I'm not jealous or anything but I always keep looking at them and seeing how good they are than us, and if we try to talk that we're all the same they just ignore us like we're nothing. I say that because every time I talk like a "normal" person I always hear prejudice and insults about us.
4°. They doesn't understand our world and is easy to them make fun with us.
5°. I don't know why, but it may be the people of my town but they never greet me! I say hello and they just ignore me. I don't know if I need to speak a little louder or shout in their ears for them to hear me.

I am already concluding that I really should not have been born on this planet. If I could choose not to be born or born I would prefer the first option. Why is it so hard to deal with neurotypics? Why don't they understand us as they should understand us? What saddens me the most and makes me angry is the fact that some of them do not think we are human, but a "strange species" of hominids. It is as if Homo Sapiens Sapiens were a unique and perfect species of neurotypics, and that "Homo Sapiens Autistic" was a species apart because our brain is different. Enough! I want a stop at this. If it's to be messing with us, stay in their corner! I've just officialized a war between Neurotypicals vs. Autistic/Aspies. If we could we could even create a nation, flag and anthem of our own and with our real identity. Let us make a revolution!!

NOTE: I'm just kidding. Forgive me if I was rude or offended someone, I just want to share my opinion with you.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2020, 12:41 am

YES. and no your not rude . am agreeing with you , regardless of anyone elses opinion

where ever you go ,there you are

Gabriel5455
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jan 2020, 1:12 am

Sadly, this is our world.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2020, 8:21 am

Gabriel5455 wrote:
Goodnight everyone (good afternoon or good morning if you're living in another country other than Brazil). Recently I'm searching many forums to find some questions about Autism/Asperger/NT and I always see that how bad are the characteristics that NT's label us. I'm not intend to be prejudiced but I'm starting to hate so much NT's, not about the forums but how neurotypics see us as defective and also that we are not human (not all are obvious). To tell the truth, I need to tell you guys my personal experiences living next to them (and my parents too obviously).

1°. I think them confused and they think me weird.
2°. My own mom and my stepfather always They fight and argue with me just because I misunderstand them and they think I'm rude and bad.
3°. I'm not jealous or anything but I always keep looking at them and seeing how good they are than us, and if we try to talk that we're all the same they just ignore us like we're nothing. I say that because every time I talk like a "normal" person I always hear prejudice and insults about us.
4°. They doesn't understand our world and is easy to them make fun with us.
5°. I don't know why, but it may be the people of my town but they never greet me! I say hello and they just ignore me. I don't know if I need to speak a little louder or shout in their ears for them to hear me.

I am already concluding that I really should not have been born on this planet. If I could choose not to be born or born I would prefer the first option. Why is it so hard to deal with neurotypics? Why don't they understand us as they should understand us? What saddens me the most and makes me angry is the fact that some of them do not think we are human, but a "strange species" of hominids. It is as if Homo Sapiens Sapiens were a unique and perfect species of neurotypics, and that "Homo Sapiens Autistic" was a species apart because our brain is different. Enough! I want a stop at this. If it's to be messing with us, stay in their corner! I've just officialized a war between Neurotypicals vs. Autistic/Aspies. If we could we could even create a nation, flag and anthem of our own and with our real identity. Let us make a revolution!!

NOTE: I'm just kidding. Forgive me if I was rude or offended someone, I just want to share my opinion with you.

Do you have any close aspie friends? I am asking this to determine if the problem is actually NT's or something you could work on in therapy.

Gabriel5455
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jan 2020, 8:48 am

Teach51 Friends is a difficult thing for me. At the moment I only have one and I think I don't need therapies! I've done several and never seen any results.

pyrrhicwren
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2020, 9:40 am

Como vai você? Esperou que bem.

Through many of our lives we have been rejected and misunderstood. The subsequent thoughts and feelings are rational. What you've written I understand completely and experienced some of it tambem. It is harder to go through life like this. However, I thought my entire life that I was the lone weird one and nobody was like me. I was wrong. When I met other autisitics and interacted somewhat I know that many people are like me and I am like you. Glad you are here.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2020, 9:41 am

Gabriel, I had a period in my life where everyone, absolutely everyone was difficult, wrong in my eyes, I didn't like anyone. I thought everyone was behaving badly.Through therapy I learned actually that the problem was my own perception and reactions and that was a very shocking realisation. I had some terrible therapists but one golden one eventually helped. It's impossible that the entire world has it wrong and only I am right.
I am still working hard to make myself accept others different ways of thinking. I'm not autistic btw. You sound very upset, maybe writing down how you feel might be more effective when dealing with family, give it to them when they are calm and relaxed.

Gabriel5455
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jan 2020, 9:53 am

Yes, everything you guys said are true! But I still find the world confusing. I don't know, it seems like everything goes so fast that I hardly realize any more interests in other people. I am not paranoid but I have a certain distrust about others, especially those who say they are our real friends but are actually liars who want to wish evil on us. Recently a friend and partner of my mother's store decided to break the friendship out of jealousy. My mother thought they were friends but it became the opposite and each decided to stay in their corner. If I were her in my condition I don't even know what I would do.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2020, 9:56 am

Disliking NTs... :lol: Worry not, plenty here had been through that.
Several remained to keep those circumstance intact in their minds and hearts, dividing the two states of being, be it overtly or covertly.

Some can go past the resentment AND self-loathing.
Few can go past the doubt and see through the conditional acceptance.

Even fewer can transcend from all of it and past through the doubt of what it means to be human.
And staggeringly very few to transcend further than that.

You're only getting started :lol: good luck processing them.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

GonHunter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Jan 2020, 10:18 am

Acho que você não se incomoda se eu responder em português, eu estive ontem mesmo refletindo sobre NT's. Não são todos iguais, eles podem variar. Já conheci NT que disse que não parecia autista, já outros que aceitarem que tentam me entender. A forma que às pessoas nos vêem me faz ser extremamente grosseiro. Estou realmente cansado de saber em qual NT confiar, conversar e abrir o jogo.

FletcherArrow
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jan 2020, 10:55 am

I often feel the same way as you.

NTs are confusing to understand because they themselves don't know how they feel or what they are thinking. We Aspies expect the NTs to be logical. They are not. They live by a set of social rules in which they do not wonder what the rules are and connect to other people better than us.

Gabriel5455
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jan 2020, 11:05 am

(Vou falar em português mesmo). GonHunter É bem difícil mesmo, mas é claro que não são todos os NT's, mas alguns acabam me irritando! Eu acho alguns arrogantes e até superiores que nós.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2020, 12:19 pm

Gabriel5455 wrote:
(Vou falar em português mesmo). GonHunter É bem difícil mesmo, mas é claro que não são todos os NT's, mas alguns acabam me irritando! Eu acho alguns arrogantes e até superiores que nós.

uh hummm....... sorry but this sounds very "lol" as a way to voice in spanish or portuguese dissatisfaction with the situation . And that is only from what little , am able to divine intent ,, With what little knowledge of So American language
i possess . Am able to see this issue is not limited to N. America .

pyrrhicwren
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2020, 1:20 pm

Gabriel5455 wrote:
Eu acho alguns arrogantes e até superiores que nós.

Pensem que sao...

Gabriel5455
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jan 2020, 2:14 pm

Jakki brazilian portuguese and english aren't the same thing because they're different backgrounds. While one derives from Latin another derives from the Anglo Saxon. I'm still learning the language because I need it when I go to work and I still have some projects that I plan to do in the future outside of my country, possibly in Canada.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2020, 5:37 pm

Gabriel5455 wrote:
Jakki brazilian portuguese and english aren't the same thing because they're different backgrounds. While one derives from Latin another derives from the Anglo Saxon. I'm still learning the language because I need it when I go to work and I still have some projects that I plan to do in the future outside of my country, possibly in Canada.

hope your learning goes well . have had some mexican influences growing up
and had taken some spanish language classes . pick up a tiny bit of latin through association with another student back then. Just thought was recogniziing some bits and pieces of concepts in the posting . some parts of the south west US have had some very dominant hispanic influences.
the entire chain of missions up the coast of Calif. were established by
Spanish Missionaries. Big portions of So West USA belonged to Spain , then became Mexico . And yes know of differences in Spanish vs Portuguese .
if your headed for Canada , might run into some french up there .