Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2005, 10:23 pm

Bush crashed into a cop in Scotland when he was riding a bike. :lol: Last year he sailed over the handlebars of a mountain bike. In 2003 he fell of a segway.

Last edited by ilikedragons on 06 Jul 2005, 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mockingbird
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2005, 10:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dissenter
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Jul 2005, 10:28 pm

He must have taken the stabilizers off.

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2005, 10:29 pm

The cops in the hospital.

anbuend
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2005, 10:37 pm

I strongly dislike Bush, but I view making fun of him based on clumsiness to be a bad idea, especially from autistic people who may well have been made fun of for the same thing. Disliking someone doesn't mean it's open season on them.

Mockingbird
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2005, 10:38 pm

ilikedragons wrote:
The cops in the hospital.

OMG, I hope he's OK!

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2005, 10:44 pm

The Scotland cop has an ankle injury. He's ok. And I wasn't making fun of clumsiness. I'm a klutz. It was just funny.

Dissenter

06 Jul 2005, 10:53 pm

anbuend wrote:
I strongly dislike Bush, but I view making fun of him based on clumsiness to be a bad idea, especially from autistic people who may well have been made fun of for the same thing. Disliking someone doesn't mean it's open season on them.

You appear to have the misconception that politicians are human, whereas they are in fact a type of reptile. Take me to your lizards.

Last edited by Dissenter on 06 Jul 2005, 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alex
Developer
Developer

06 Jul 2005, 10:54 pm

he fell off of a segway. Now THATS a challenge. those things are built to keep you own them.

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2005, 1:53 am

I just learned about the Presidential Zero Factor tonight and this reminded me of it.

Every president that has died in office in the US, so my presidential-buff friend said, was always elected in a year ending in 0 (this also includes the assassination attempt on Reagan as well).

Bush was elected in 2000 and seems to be on the fast track to fulfilling the curse, hehe, and with his own two hands! ...falling off a ruddy segway... hehehehe...

Not that I couldn't manage to dump myself off a segway, but I have the sense to stay away from them!

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2005, 5:06 am

i would be pleased beyond words if George Bush won a darwin award.

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2005, 10:16 am

george bush IS a darwin award.

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2005, 10:30 am

Oh christ, that is precious. They can pit darwin awards against each other like the emmy's every year, and the darwin award winner will be awarded a George Bush.

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2005, 12:48 pm

LOL

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

Tim_p
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2005, 1:19 pm

I think people are to hard on him, he may be ineloquent and some of his political actions are -- well, controversial -- but I don't think he's an idiot. Just because someone isn't a linguist and has trouble with pretzels (:P) doesn't mean they're stupid.

The news reports here about the bike accident were funny though, "the president received mild to moderate scrapes".

ashkelon
Raven
Raven

08 Jul 2005, 3:38 pm

Dissenter wrote:
You appear to have the misconception that politicians are human, whereas they are in fact a type of reptile. Take me to your lizards.

H*ll Yeah! Just ask David Icke :P ! The reptillian illuminati part of his website appears to be down :x Too funny if you have the time to waste on it...