Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MiyaMarukutsune
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Aug 2024, 10:34 pm

I live in Gonzales Louisiana and have for 3 years not since I moved here been desperately looking for friends to hang out with on weekdays and or weekends. Im so tired of being so lonely every day and weekend, I think I would honestly rather pass away than spend another weekend in complete quiet and complete isolation like I have been for 3 years. I'm 38 and autistic, am I really the only autistic guy in my whole city? I seriously feel like I'm on a dead planet alone and no matter how much I scream I just wanna be friends and do stuff no one will ever hear me. I've tried support groups, therapy, going places, but all that happens is I see others with their friends and their girlfriends and I get so jealous it depresses me and ruins the mood making me want to return back here. I'm to the point where I just don't know what else to do and I'm starting to truly wholeheartedly believe that maybe death is really the actual answer and maybe the only way to solve my loneliness.

Canadian Freedom Lover
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Aug 2024, 12:05 am

I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering from loneliness. At least you are not surrounded by a**holes that make wish you were alone.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2024, 5:59 am

I am sorry to hear that. I also live somewhere where i cannot connect with anyone. It is very isolating and i wish we did not have this need for companionship