Why can't I connect to Aspies for Freedom?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Ziyaret
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Oct 2007, 2:49 pm

Aspies For Freedom seems to be populated by teenage w*kers moreso than ANY other online aspie community! Not to mention the
adminstrator Amy Nelson is boderline ret*d and basically lets a certain NT *** with the username "Max the bear" pretty much run the board. He's barages aspies with sarcastic insults and catty putdowns and the mods refuse to discipline his ass inspite of repeated complaints by other boardmembers. He's the main reason why I harbor contempt for catty, effete gay NT men right now...... :x

Joybob
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Oct 2007, 3:03 pm

Ziyaret wrote:
Aspies For Freedom seems to be populated by teenage w*kers moreso than ANY other online aspie community! Not to mention the
adminstrator Amy Nelson is boderline ret*d and basically lets a certain NT *** with the username "Max the bear" pretty much run the board. He's barages aspies with sarcastic insults and catty putdowns and the mods refuse to discipline his ass inspite of repeated complaints by other boardmembers. He's the main reason why I harbor contempt for catty, effete gay NT men right now...... :x

I find it interesting that the same people who moderate the WrongPlanet Chatroom also moderate the AFF Chatroom.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Oct 2007, 3:58 pm

the few times i went there i was immeadiatly turned off by the overly ghey layout of users names being all sideways like this