Page 1 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 8:34 am

Your avatar speaks volumes about who you really are. Like monsters, demons, evil - secretly admired and wishfully thought they were YOU and YOU them?

I can guarantee that you chose that avatar for a good reason. There's an avatar that looks just like that graphic right inside of you.

logitechdog
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 8:42 am

Ye it's called full body armor, & behind a gren laucher, to fight off the people, my protection, ready to fight...

So discrimination with a circle hmmm your in a circle of discrimination with a black hole?

No offence jj, but have they started u on a new drug as you seem to of changed or uped it? or is they something up?

Prior To Understanding What The Problems Are, An Individual Can Head In Many Different Directions, Wasting Valuable Time & Effort. When S?He Learns What The Problems Are & What Can Be Done Then S?He Has a ?Compass? To Guide Him/Her

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 8:52 am

logitechdog wrote:
Ye it's called full body armor, & behind a gren laucher, to fight off the people, my protection, ready to fight...

So discrimination with a circle hmmm your in a circle of discrimination with a black hole?

No offence jj, but have they started u on a new drug as you seem to of changed or uped it? or is they something up?

A full body armor. Doesn't that keep people out and you away from others? So how can you possibly know what's going on in others if you're so *well protected*?

No offense. I love that. Stick, punch and kick but utilize the 2 magic words* no offense*. Cop outs. Gotta love em.

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 8:54 am

He put a button on it.

logitechdog
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 9:04 am

easy you can take your finger off the trigger & step aside... That sound hard, nope...

jjstar wrote:
No offense. I love that. Stick, punch and kick but utilize the 2 magic words* no offense*. Cop outs. Gotta love em

well if that's the way you feel about it then...

Prior To Understanding What The Problems Are, An Individual Can Head In Many Different Directions, Wasting Valuable Time & Effort. When S?He Learns What The Problems Are & What Can Be Done Then S?He Has a ?Compass? To Guide Him/Her

catspurr
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 9:12 am

that's a dumb idea. some people choose avatars because they like a band and then someone instantly paints that person as what their avatar shows. For someone with discrimination as your avatar, you sure are into making false labels and judging a book by it's cover.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 9:15 am

I change my avatar every time when I have written 100 next posts what means I'm going to get rid of my Sailor Saturn soon :D . And now I'll be able to have a captive chosen specially by me. :D It's my tenth avatar. Looking for avatars that are to represent me I pay attention to their untypicality. They used to present characters I liked and felt affinity for: Lieutenant Commander Data, the Borg Queen, H.P. Lovecraft, Marius from Anne Rice's "Vampire chronicles" or simply had to be funny or interesting (if you want to know what my previous one was, look at eddiethedog8's avatar - he asked me later for a link to it and now it's his own :D ).

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 9:22 am

I can't really find an avatar that's very me that wouldn't creep someone out or look disturbing. Hee hee. :) The one I have now is a character I play in a Velen server. I put the more negative traits I have into her, because I want my little rogue to be selfish, greedy, and only somewhat distainful of others for personal reasons. :twisted:

She's a thief, after all. She has little trust in her allies, but looks lustfully at her Bloodelf fellows. I love the new Bloodelves alot, they are so cute.

Last edited by LiendaBalla on 18 Jan 2008, 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 9:23 am

[quote="catspurr"]that's a dumb idea. some people choose avatars because they like a band and then someone instantly paints that person as what their avatar shows/quote]

And they like a certain band because....

it rings true for them?
they are saying what the individual feels?
they identify with the message?

:roll:

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 9:29 am

Usurper King Zant... I guess... he's awesome lol. :lol:

I like his hyper craziness I guess... I wouldn't mind being King Zant for a week or two at all. :)

edal
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 9:44 am

Ummmm, look left.

Yep, that's the real me.

Ed Almos

catspurr
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 9:58 am

jjstar wrote:
catspurr wrote:
that's a dumb idea. some people choose avatars because they like a band and then someone instantly paints that person as what their avatar shows/quote]

And they like a certain band because....

it rings true for them?
they are saying what the individual feels?
they identify with the message?

:roll:

I guess this also means that all people who write novels like Anne Rice or write poetry like Edgar Allen Poe are also evil and dark because that is what they write about. :roll:

Last edited by catspurr on 18 Jan 2008, 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 10:01 am

A cat avatar would pretty accurately represent me.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 10:11 am

9CatMom wrote:
A cat avatar would pretty accurately represent me.

So get such an avatar :D I was always wondering why you couldn't have any avatar; it looks so sad when one doesn't have any :(

I've just changed my own one :D Bye, bye, Sailor Saturn :twisted:

It's my favourite cat avatar :D Image

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 10:19 am

My avatar is one of my favorite characters, Petunia, from 'Happy Tree Friends'. Skunks are also my favorite animal.

onefourninezero
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Jan 2008, 10:32 am

My avatar does speak volumes about me because it is a reasonably accurate cartoon portrayal of myself so of course I chose it for a good reason.