Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

TeelaClarke
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Sep 2005, 1:28 pm

This is a travesty of the Star Trek franchise!! !! You have this wretched quantum ball of s**t captain making everyone want to die from exsanguination from his idea of "acting", a redressed cardassian doctor who seems to be a preincarnation of Neelix, and enemies so stupid they test a prototype on the planet they intend to destroy... thus causing us to raise our defenses, and look for their weapon, thus ensuring their defeat. those brannon and braga sweathogs need to go take a leap into a sewage receptacle and stop writing television scripts.

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2005, 1:31 pm

Sorry, I'm an X-Phile. Not a Trekky. :D

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2005, 2:25 pm

Yeah, I agree. Enterprise totally murdered the backstory established in the other Star Trek series and created way too many inconsistencies, the acting was horrible, and the theme song was annoying. And compared to the other Star Trek spinnofs, Enterprise was way too superficial. Overall, it just plain sucked.

galatea
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Sep 2005, 2:42 pm

:(

Last edited by galatea on 28 Sep 2005, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2005, 4:45 pm

It was slightly more tolerable to watch than gourmet shows when I was trying to diet and only had basic cable.

Slightly.

calculon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Sep 2005, 5:12 pm

Enterprise,

Brilliant. Full Stop.

Its up there with TNG so I don't know what the fuss is. People who hate it are these guys that are 24/7 obssesed with Star Trek and are obsessed with the timeline from TOS onwards thinking it should be like that. They are people who have watched it since the 60's and go off on one saying, how does this link to the birth of the federation, how does it link to Kirks five year mission, christ sake get a life is a show not reality.

I like the way it is and I am disapointed with is cancellation, Manny Coto helped make season 4 the best series produced for Star Trek in years since season 3 of TNG (Yesterdays Enterprise, The Offspring, Best Of Both Worlds) and wrote better episodes then Berman & Braga combined.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2005, 5:14 pm

Is there anything or anybody that TeelaClarke doesn't hate? :roll:

Tom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2005, 5:20 pm

"THE INTERNET - has let the world know was some nerd thinks of star trek!" - Homer Simpson