Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

weebo
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Mar 2008, 6:33 pm

hi i just wondered if there are many photographers on this site?, i am studying for my BA in photogrpahry now and just wondered if there is any one elese doing the same thing, if you are intersted you can view my work on this website

http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypics/559847

thanks for your time, i am looking for people to chat to as well so be nice ot get some e-mails and replays

Nicky.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2008, 6:48 pm

I sort of dabble with photography, just trying to learn how to use my Olympus E-volt 500 digital slr, I have been using film for so long, but haven't been taking any pictures for about 5 or 6 years

Aoife
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Mar 2008, 6:57 pm

I'm an amateur on an infinitesimal budget. I like your work.

...[T]here's nothing in the world more unpredictable than people...logic and order don't really exist in human emotions.
--Jan Hartman

Stevopedia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Mar 2008, 6:59 pm

I absolutely love photography. I dream of having my own darkroom someday, and plenty of vintage SLRs to go with it...

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2008, 8:25 pm

I'm an amateur photographer. My photos can be found here.

dupertuis
Raven
Raven

15 Mar 2008, 3:52 am

Weebo,

Nice eye. How close did you get to that bear?

dp

Mum2ASDboy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2008, 4:43 am

My Mum was really into photography, I have TONS of her photos mainly black and white.
With me I think it just more a Mummy thing, take lots of pics of the lovely child :)

Jamie06
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2008, 4:47 am

I'm amateur aswell, don't plan to be no pro but I take pics for fun usualy changing exposure settings, focus and everything.

weebo

15 Mar 2008, 5:10 am

thanks for all the repliys, i did want to become a pro one day but since starting on my photogaphy in uni my mind is changing because it seems like you have to be willing to talk about about your work, well they are making us in uni so iam starting to think that i am not cut out for the world.

Also with the picture of the bear i was behind a fence maybe about 8 foot away with my big 70-300 len on the camrea but with the tiger he was pacing up and down his incloser and be could be less that a foot away from me it was amazing the animal pictures i think i love the most, but i do tend to like photographing peopple witch is why iam finding my uni corse hard at the moment as i have to approch the people to as them if i can photo them and thats never easy

nicky.

Jamie06
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2008, 5:54 am

Liking that giraffe and sunset walk one, looking at your pictures you do have a very good eye for photography, keep it going.

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2008, 7:32 am

Good for you to start this thread. I wanted to start one on Photography on this forum, but thought nobody would be interested. I recently bought a near professional camera and I've been working on my photographing technique a lot. I'm loving it.

marlinsgirl

15 Mar 2008, 7:38 am

I also enjoy photography. I'm the Official photographer for the Village of Wellington, Florida. I've taken all kinds of pictures. I do enjoy it. I've been taking pictures since I was a kid and studied it in High School.

weebo

15 Mar 2008, 4:10 pm

wow iam glad there are so many people likeing photogrpahry, if you guys had studyed it at uni did you find it hard?