Ok this really really sucks I can't sleep

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

theSPECTRE
Toucan
Toucan

11 Oct 2005, 2:38 am

Omg I thought I was over this. Its the middle of the night and im up. didn't get any sleep because my school had 3 day weekend and now I am worrying about school. On a Postive note I actually went to homecoming and had a blast

-Tony Mantanna
-Scarface

Say Good Night to the bad guy - Tony Montana
-Scarface

MovieMogul
Toucan
Toucan

11 Oct 2005, 12:46 pm

theSPECTRE wrote:
Omg I thought I was over this. Its the middle of the night and im up. didn't get any sleep because my school had 3 day weekend and now I am worrying about school. On a Postive note I actually went to homecoming and had a blast

Funny thing. I can't sleep either. I had one of the worst emotional days in my life and I can't get it out. I've vented my frustrations 5 times (technically, this would make it 6) this evening, I tried sleeping a little to take my mind off it, and when I got myself into bed, I cried... absolutely bawled my eyes out.

Even now, this stuff is still in my head and I can't relax to get any sleep. I got a feeling that I'll be on here till morning... :cry:

Sorry about the rant, but obviously it's all over my mind, I can't think about anything else...

http://actionman133.isa-geek.net:8080/

ajs_line_of_silver
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Oct 2005, 1:05 pm

I have a really weird sleeping pattern for the last 6 months I seep all the time like 20 hours a day when I could. For the last 3 weeks I have not been sleeping more the 3 to 5 hours a day I love it much beter then my sleeping all the time stints funney i dont really get anymore doun