Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Alicat1989
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Dec 2008, 9:27 pm

I hate wen ppl who are so ignorant to wot being an aspie is like that they think its acceptable to say we're freaks. :(

wenever someone is strange or different its a 'they must have aspergers coz they not like us.' I hate it. its wot makes me ashamed of having it. I wish so much that I was normal and my friends dont understand.

I try to explain how I feel about ppl being negative about aspergers that I cry so much over it. I see ppl who act the way that wud be deemed 'normal' and i wish i was like them.

I feel my friends cud replace me wiv the thousands of ppl they self diagnois as an aspie just becoz they weird.

I hate it so much that I try not to mention my aspergers infront of ppl.

sorry if i offend anyone wiv my post I'm just sick of normies thinking they know wots best wen really they shud just shut up and actually think before they speak. I am a fat ugly girl so i am different enough so wen ppl make negative comments about my aspergers i hate it.

does anyone else feel this way?

ali
xxx

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2008, 9:47 pm

I theenk...;) I tend to turn jokes around, play into them, and sometimes redirect them back at the people who start them...;)

Alicat1989
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Dec 2008, 9:49 pm

thanks i just feel like i am on my own wiv this and my friends think i am stupid for thinking it but they dont have aspergers and i feel they dont understand i just got one of my friends to understand so i am hoping it will stop but i can stop wiv my friends its other idiots who say it wivout the proper info.