Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

eman_ekaf
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Oct 2008, 5:02 pm

I had a dream last night, and I decided to write (well, type) it down. Here's some of it, but I am stilll working on typing it.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dzmrsxt_0fg95jrdk

grain-and-field
Toucan
Toucan

17 Oct 2008, 5:07 pm

Yes sir. Freedom, Liberty and Justice for all. Am I right?

Synth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Oct 2008, 5:13 pm

Wow, it really seems you were struggling in that one. It seems to me that you are focusing on these issues a lot, and you are really frustrated about them (which is understandable). Maybe as you were tested, it kind of reminds you how the world judges you? It's kinda how I see it, as there always being someone there to tell me how I'm not doing something (so-called) "right".
Like, how I never eat "right", smile "right", walk "right", etc etc, damn what's next? I don't breath right?

Last edited by Synth on 17 Oct 2008, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eman_ekaf
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Oct 2008, 5:15 pm

Synth wrote:
Wow, it really seems you were struggling in that one. It seems to me that you are focusing on these issues a lot, and you are really frustrated about them (which is understandable). Maybe as you were tested, it kind of reminds you how the world judges you? It's kinda how I see it, as there always being someone there to tell me how my mind doesn't work (so-called) "right".

Actually, the beginning of this dream actually happened about a week ago. I guess I worried about it so much it entered my dreams. I just can't get away from it. I hope getting it written down will allow me to forget it, or at least ease my mind a bit.

Synth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Oct 2008, 5:18 pm

By the way I edited my post (it's hard to express myself correctly the first time around grr..)
Writing it down will help, but I find that if there is someone who accepts who you are, becomes close to you, and is sincere about you, then what others think about you becomes very meaningless.

eman_ekaf
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Oct 2008, 5:21 pm

Synth wrote:
By the way I edited my post (it's hard to express myself correctly the first time around grr..)
Writing it down will help, but I find that if there is someone who accepts who you are, becomes close to you, and is sincere about you, then what others think about you becomes very meaningless.

The teacher who plays a role in my dream, I feel like she is a person I can talk to, who won't judge every sinngle little thing I do. I seem to have better relationships with teachers and my other adult school people, perhaps because they aren't as harsh and jedgemental as students my age?

Synth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Oct 2008, 5:26 pm

Thats an interesting view. I didn't see it cause I couldn't really relate, I mean, I never really got along with many teachers either lol. But your right, they do usually seem to be MUCH less harsh than everyone else.

eman_ekaf
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Oct 2008, 9:06 pm

Synth. Yes, I agree. I think they are less harsh because they've dealt with all types of students. I get along quite well with all of my teachers. Most take the time to say something to me once in awhile, and a few joke around a bit with me.