General Asperger's Survey for a Research Paper!

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Bombe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 May 2016, 2:44 pm

I am writing a research paper on Asperger's for my application to University, and I decided to post it here! I can't say specifically what it is on, since it may skew the answers. If you have any questions ask them below. PLEASE DO NOT POST "I DID IT" OR "DONE"! !! THANKS!

You don't have to answer any question you don't want to/aren't comfortable with. Please answer honestly! If there are any questions that do not have the option you want, and there is no option to fill in the answer, please try your best to choose the answer that would best suit you, or do not answer at all. I am not neglecting other options, I am just directing my research towards these specific groups.

Paste from previous survey regarding privacy and the such:
"The purpose of the survey is to look for unexpected trends that pop up under different questions. Using these trends I plan on writing a research paper (using this survey as data) basically debunking that previous stereotype or assumption.
I am the only one who has access to the data, and it will be used with broad statistics. Individual entries will not be revealed ever, only the overall averages across the board.
You don't "get" anything in return persay, but I will post the actual statistics in a couple days so people can look it over.
It takes about 3-5 minutes."

Moderator note: OP, you need to seek permission from Alex before posting a survey.