Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2005, 6:38 pm

I've read this article and I've found it very fascinating. The link is http://www.cybermaze.com/ethics/xmas2020.html.
I think that it would really be something if Christmas did turn out to be like this by 2020. 8)

Toys will be so High-Tech that a little girl will be able to see the World through Barbie's camera. Kids will also be playing with cubes that are made up of cubes, that are made up of even smaller cubes that they could mould into any form. Women's dresses will change colour as will their Make-up. There will be Video Shirts and Cyber Suits. People will also be preparing Synthetic Turkeys, putting the Ingredients through one end of the Oven and having them come out of the other end, in the form of a complete Turkey Dinner. There will be Screen Walls all over the House, which can be turned on, and the images will look like the scenes of Dicken's 'A Christmas Carol'. The only thing that will remain the same is that there will continue to be Gifts underneath the Christmas Tree.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2005, 10:02 pm

Not Found
The requested URL /ethics/xmas2020.html. was not found on this server.

Neuroman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2005, 6:11 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I've read this article and I've found it very fascinating. The link is http://www.cybermaze.com/ethics/xmas2020.html.
I think that it would really be something if Christmas did turn out to be like this by 2020. 8)
2020? Many of these things can be bought now. Does your article include the aircar? I saw that advertised as a cmas gift. I think it is only 2 or 3 million US.

if you are going through hell, keep going.
Winston Churchill

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2005, 6:13 am

Well that can all be done now, but in 2020 it will probably be a lot more affordable.