Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

whitetiger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2009, 10:45 pm

My anxiety is really bad. My paycheck didn't come in the mail after waiting a week. My check for the vet is going to bounce because I went out to buy cigarettes because I was so nervous.

I'm taking 1.5-2 mg klonopin and 20 mg propanolol a day. Still, my anxiety gets really bad sometimes.

I'm totally broke and spent all evening making a piece of crap video. I just want to go to sleep early.

I meet with my dr on Monday about this. In the mean time, I have no money to buy my klonopin, so I'm taking BF's klonopin. I feel like my life is a mess. I'm feeling mildly depressed.

http://www.youtube.com/user/whitetigerdream

Don't take life so seriously. It isn't permanent!

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2009, 1:44 pm

I know I've had bad anxiety in the past, but my meds seem to be helping now. As far as I know your meds will get increased until it reaches the level which suits you best.

Pook
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Mar 2009, 2:13 pm

Have you had a discussed this with your doc? It is possible you are not getting the proper dossage or combo you need.

whitetiger
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2009, 6:36 pm

We've been discussing it, and working with it. She added propanolol last time and increased my klonopin. I think she needs to increase the klonopin more b/c I've been on the same dosage for three years and I'm sure the effects have worn off by now.

Thanks for the input everyone!

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2009, 9:09 pm

Sorry to hear that.

At least you'll get to see the doctor, be sure to keep a back up with your meds. Sometimes I keep an emergency stash in case anything happens and yes I know what it's like to be off Klonopin....not a good feeling.

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2009, 9:46 pm

Whitetiger,
Im sorry to learn about your anxiety. I hope that you can soon find piece in yourself and some bright light around you. I wish that the meeting with your doctor on monday will be successful. Your videos Is certainly not a piece of crap. I like them very much and Im sure that there are many more who appreciate them. Take care of yourself the best you can!

whitetiger
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2009, 10:25 pm

Thanks, I do think that now that I have the klonopin I'm doing a good bit better. Still, I've had lots of situations lately to be anxious about. So, I appreciate the support!