Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

dgd1788
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2006, 9:35 pm

a few years ago I had joined a special group for technology. My friend (leader of the group) showed me a way to channel into my subconscious mind. It was simple just by visualizing a computer turning on in my mind I was able to calculate things like a computer would. I will show all of you how this works or how you can do this.

#1 Close yours eyes, remember to goto a quiet room with no distractions.

#2 Try to picture a computer screen with the color red or what ever you like.

#3 Memorize the interface of your computer (after you have had the color red in your visualization for quite some time) then adapt them to the color on the screen.

#4 look at a single object for some time and mentally take a picture of it.
(result)- the image you took will never be forgotten.

#5 try to memorize verses of different books or maybe a paragraph (using the method stated above)

The result is very uncanny (almost phenomenal in my opinion) If you ever get a chance, try to play a simple game in your head, you will be entertained in your Math or English class.

Just be sure not to go on about this at school saying "I have a computer in my brain" (people will think that you are seriously daft)

coyote
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

11 Apr 2006, 1:10 pm

I can build multi-parts machines in 3D in my mind with no conflicting parts, and then realize it IRL often consulting the plans in my mind..... always done that naturally.

dgd1788
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2006, 2:11 pm

I think the general synopsis for this topic is that the subconscious mind is more accessible to Asperger or Autism (just a speculation or philosophy) and that we can channel into our mind more easily than NTs

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2006, 4:27 pm

By imagining a computer, you can actually calculate numbers as a computer would? If it works for you, you already had the savant ability; it wouldn't work for someone who doesn't. I also have a fairly weak ability to visualize, but imagining a computer turning on is well within my capabilities.

dgd1788
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2006, 5:36 pm

NeantHumain wrote:
By imagining a computer, you can actually calculate numbers as a computer would? If it works for you, you already had the savant ability; it wouldn't work for someone who doesn't. I also have a fairly weak ability to visualize, but imagining a computer turning on is well within my capabilities.

I have researched to know that :D

jammie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Apr 2006, 7:19 am

I find that i can type backwards extremely quickly if i allow myself to do it. this i a not greatly useful ability but i quite like it. I can solve a large amount of programming / computer problmes in my head, and this tend to annoy some poeple.

jammie

pgd
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2010, 3:11 pm

dgd1788 wrote:
a few years ago I had joined a special group for technology. My friend (leader of the group) showed me a way to channel into my subconscious mind. It was simple just by visualizing a computer turning on in my mind I was able to calculate things like a computer would. I will show all of you how this works or how you can do this.

#1 Close yours eyes, remember to goto a quiet room with no distractions.

#2 Try to picture a computer screen with the color red or what ever you like.

#3 Memorize the interface of your computer (after you have had the color red in your visualization for quite some time) then adapt them to the color on the screen.

#4 look at a single object for some time and mentally take a picture of it.
(result)- the image you took will never be forgotten.

#5 try to memorize verses of different books or maybe a paragraph (using the method stated above)

The result is very uncanny (almost phenomenal in my opinion) If you ever get a chance, try to play a simple game in your head, you will be entertained in your Math or English class.

Just be sure not to go on about this at school saying "I have a computer in my brain" (people will think that you are seriously daft)

---

That sounds like a variation of the Mental Screen technique (Silva Method).

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2010, 3:14 pm

coyote wrote:
I can build multi-parts machines in 3D in my mind with no conflicting parts, and then realize it IRL often consulting the plans in my mind..... always done that naturally.

Steve Wozniak did similar when we designed computers which were 5 years ahead of the current ones on sale at the time. He's a billionaire now, after co-founding Apple.

Stonecold
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2010, 11:02 pm

I wish I could do that!

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2010, 11:07 pm

I don't even understand how this works, let alone being able to actually do it. I think it's fascinating that some Aspies have this kind of focused, analytical mind, but I'm certainly not one of them.